RvR--Duels

O

old.Gilead

Ok i like many other are waiting on the battle grounds but until then i would like 2 c if any guilds<or individuals> are willing 2 participate in duels.

although there must b some honour involved<looks at the albs ;p>
;)

X

Xtro

RP farming ahoy...

please for the love of god lets not start this crap again :(

S

SFXman

Hmm, I really don't see how it is RP farming. Just the same as 2 people passing by each other in the frontier and starting a fight. Except this time the passing by is not just a coincidence.
Oh yeah and of course here someone may actually see which class is better, since there is no huge hoardes of other people to gank you :)

O

old.Elasto

No problem with people 'arranging' a duel - even though this is against Mythics spirtit of Realm warfare.

What I do have a problem with is the whinging after duels...

"waaaah, <xxx> came and killed me when I was duelling..."
"waaaah, <xxx> disrupted our duels...."

blah blah blah...

If you want to duel - fine go ahead and arrange it - just dont be surprised if someone finds you and kills you.

It's the old cliche - you don't want to get killed by an enemy player? Don't go in the frontiers...

Doesn't matter if you are duelling, fighting, sneaking about, sitting to med/heal or AFK <Hi Zufad>

I took part in duelling on the US servers - once, and the big organised ones sucked - it was hard enough finding a hib or mid (I play a Theurg) to duel with then someone kills someone 'out of turn' and it turns into a bitch-fest that spills over onto the boards.

Bah ! Not here I say !

D

Draigo

Kill all farmers, or send then to Cornwall too look after the pigs, they'd be better suited doing that:clap:

O

old.Aiges Tyme

Hmmm

d00l /\/\y M4in n00b

translation "Would you like to participate in one on one combat with my most superior character as a matter of pride?"

But seriously if two people want to duel then i think thats great, but they should do it out the way and make sure they are alone.

But with dueling comes the "I oWnZoR j00" stuff, and of course you never get to duel the people you want to, they think their good but if they loose then your better, hence they decline duels or find a way out of them.

O

old.Zufad^DaFuzz

grrr :upyours:

<zufad sits in emain PK>
:sleeping: :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom