RvR Confusion... I thought Ppl wanted 8v8

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
If memory serves, until recently a lot of people have been complaining about lack of FG vs FG battles...

So can anyone explain why the same people are normally running FG + 2?

I don't mind getting pwned by high RR hibs/mids etc 8v8 but 8v10 sucks when the 10 are higher RR than everyone else :(

Now, I know people will come on here and say X,Y or Z zerg so why not...
And it's true... I've seen 4fg zergs from ALL realms recently and up to 6fg+ zergs at times last weekend (and it's great to be seeing people again - WB all)

I've been killed by some bloody good grps recently an I take my hat off to them and some superb (and really rather sneaky / evil) mid tactics at times...
I've also been killed by some grps who seem far too talented at attacking from nowhere and ALWAYS come in from behind in strange places (QQ radar whine)

But back to topic... What do you want? 8 v 8 or 8+2 v 8+2?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
As long as the situation is as is in Hadrians atm, dont expect to get many fair fights but respect it when ppl actually DO get them and try to avoid adding on a 8v8 fight, however if there is a gank by all means join in and help your realmmates.

Thats what we did yesterday and it was pretty fun. For instance we arrived at a point when Mael just ran into 4+ fgs of hibs and so we added to help them, dont know if they needed/wanted our help but we thought "hey, lets atleast even the odds a bit ;)".
A bit later we saw mael again and this time they had an even fight so we just ran past.

This is probably something that we will have to learn for when/if we get clustered with excal, we have to learn to take the good with the bad and always expect to get added on.

Gamah

Banned
Dumle said:
As long as the situation is as is in Hadrians atm, dont expect to get many fair fights but respect it when ppl actually DO get them and try to avoid adding on a 8v8 fight, however if there is a gank by all means join in and help your realmmates.

Thats what we did yesterday and it was pretty fun. For instance we arrived at a point when Mael just ran into 4+ fgs of hibs and so we added to help them, dont know if they needed/wanted our help but we thought "hey, lets atleast even the odds a bit ;)".
A bit later we saw mael again and this time they had an even fight so we just ran past.

This is probably something that we will have to learn for when/if we get clustered with excal, we have to learn to take the good with the bad and always expect to get added on.

Your guild group was also running on stick with 2 other mid grps..so :/ dunno how you expect to get 8v8 when running with 2 other groups...

And I dont mean they were running close I mean actully ON STICK.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
/me looks in magic glass ball

I have seen the future!

This thread will end in people from 3 realms accusing people of the other realms of running 3 fg's on stick and zerging and adding .. people will add screenshots with funny arrows and remarks added to them in Paint.. a couple of people might accuse others of using radar as well but that's just optional.

+1

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Your guild group was also running on stick with 2 other mid grps..so :/ dunno how you expect to get 8v8 when running with 2 other groups...

Gamah meight, you should get your eyes examined, we were sticking noone, you must have mistaken our group for some else we ran as alone as was possible last night.

However we werent shy to add on teh zergs.

There were however quite a few midgroups out so we did end up in zergfights almost every time, but thats ok because same thing was true for all 3 realms last night nps.

Can show you film from last night (think we got most of it filmed, dont know if he saved it since it was zergfest 2005 tho) if you dont belive me, dont matter much to me if you do or dont tho, we got 1-2 8v8 last night rest zergfights *shrug* what can you expect when everyone runs in the same zone.

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

darn.. i must have been afk on stick longer than i tho.. missed the ON STICK part when we run last night :(

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Let me repeat the question dear inhabitants of Hibernia and Midgard. I thought people wanted 8v8 - is that so?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol mids tonite 2/3 fg on stick with each other high rr hibs 2fg x2 on stick with each other, lolz meights uber.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

yep seen this tonight tbh

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:

Gamahmeight could have been my grp we ran 10 secs on stick on SC zerg and emoted Xeneir

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:

Excal is actually really good server for fg v fg rvr at the moment, basically none of the organized rvr groups add or zerg. Some groups even pull away from the fight if a group adds (or team up against the adds if its 3rd realm). Would be nice to have smth like that on pryd aswell, imo ;)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Im not saying that excalplayers add more, Im saying that with the increase in population we will get expect to get adds more often.

And to answer the question, yes ppl wants 8v8, so release berk and whatever hibs have IMO so RvR can get "unsillyfied".

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
yep seen this tonight tbh

Are you on drugs?

Because seriously thats the ONLY way you could be seeing us stick another group.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
dumle why did your grp run with 2 fg whole evening was kinda boring.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:

Troll! :p :drink:

(We dont even have enough ppl to do that even if we wanted to ^^)

Section

Fledgling Freddie
You couldnt start a fight last night without having adds from either realm tbh, atleast we didnt run on stick with another grp, must be a mix up :)

And tbh, hibs shouldnt speak about fgs running on stick, we died to 3-4fg hibs about 5 times.
kthxbye

leviathane

Part of the furniture
albs in end had to get 2fg on stick to compete in all this zerging had some fun fights tho, nitey nite .

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Section said:
And tbh, hibs shouldnt speak about fgs running on stick, we died to 3-4fg hibs about 5 times.
kthxbye

Ermm we didnt add once tonight..we even have a bubbling thread to prove it. We have been added on shitloads tonight tho. the 3d and 4th mid group ruined it alot....not to mention saitoh and his AoD FG.

and yes i speak of only 1fg hibs and i cant controll the others in anyway. o and yes with our 1Fg we killed your 2fg house of smek and co!

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Why cant people understand that when you have an area the size of a freakin shoebox and 150:ish ppl running over eachothers feet in that shoeboxsized lawn you will run into eachother all the time? Its all common sense and logic IMO.

Oh well I guess Ill just give it a rest, you are all so convinced that we run 2 fgs that I wont even bother, just hope we get some honest fights as soon as the lazy albs take back their keeps so roaming can go back to a bit more normal proportions.

And since there is only one part missing of this...

Shanaia said:
/me looks in magic glass ball

I have seen the future!

This thread will end in people from 3 realms accusing people of the other realms of running 3 fg's on stick and zerging and adding .. people will add screenshots with funny arrows and remarks added to them in Paint.. a couple of people might accuse others of using radar as well but that's just optional.

+1

Ill just go ahead and fulfill your prophecy ;)
Im 100% sure thats what it has looked like for albs and hibs the last cpl o days as well, so not a stab at our adversaries rahter a stab at the situation ;)

Attachments

• sshot091.JPG
    sshot091.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 118
  • sshot092.JPG
    sshot092.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 95

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
o and yes with our 1Fg we killed your 2fg house of smek and co!

tbh HoS arent that big so we can make 2fgs.. hardy got one.. had to rent-a-zerk(Nelax :)) from the alliance.. so it must been another mixup or you just pwn a minor zerg in a zerg/add fight

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Ermm we didnt add once tonight..we even have a bubbling thread to prove it. We have been added on shitloads tonight tho. the 3d and 4th mid group ruined it alot....not to mention saitoh and his AoD FG.

and yes i speak of only 1fg hibs and i cant controll the others in anyway. o and yes with our 1Fg we killed your 2fg house of smek and co!
HAHAHA QQ wasent even ppl online for 2fgs and no we didnt run 2 fgs anytime jesus wtf is wrong whit ppl.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i think he means they killed the hos group along with another group =o

didnt see any mids running as a zerg, just didnt see any mids not adding on everything in their clip (or comming back to where they last saw a different group after they saw some death spam) :z

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
plz m8 we didnt run 2 fgs all evning not even once :( all we did was change setup from tank to caster group joined a few zerg fights, ranned past youre group wile you were fighting and you gimp bard turned around and mezzed us so we decided you earned that ADD. But we didnt run 2 fgs on stick plain silly to even say that tbh. Exspected this from Gamah couse hes a wanker that thinks mids zerging wile taking towers etc. ^^ we even died to youre fg in a 8vs8 fight ? :fluffle:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
plz m8 we didnt run 2 fgs all evning not even once :( all we did was change setup from tank to caster group joined a few zerg fights, ranned past youre group wile you were fighting and you gimp bard turned around and mezzed us so we decided you earned that ADD. But we didnt run 2 fgs on stick plain silly to even say that tbh. Exspected this from Gamah couse hes a wanker that thinks mids zerging wile taking towers etc. ^^ we even died to youre fg in a 8vs8 fight ? :fluffle:

http://img24.echo.cx/img24/999/sshot4574da.jpg

http://img235.echo.cx/img235/8043/sshot4584gj.jpg

:mad:

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Roadie said:
i think he means they killed the hos group along with another group =o

didnt see any mids running as a zerg, just didnt see any mids not adding on everything in their clip (or comming back to where they last saw a different group after they saw some death spam) :z

Albs added, Hibs added, Mids added...

what's the fuzz. I mean.... everyone is adding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom