RvR Cabalist Spec

A

Arwen

Hi im making a cabalist i dont care 1% about PvE, i just wanna know whats the best RvR spec, RP AND fun wise, i was thinking primary body so far, but matter looks entising...

K

Kurik BHM

go spirit specc... its the pwn... and then massist me and do spirit deb0f

K

kushi

I've got a full matter and it sucks to hit them with my dots for 60-80 when it should do 120 (even with WA5 its not helping much). Aoe dot is kinda useless you just break mezzes, so i'de say try something different like body.

R

Rollie_David

48 spirit rest body, debuff body line and nuke with baseline lifedrain, get MoC and have fun :)

well thats what i would make

O

old.LandShark

Body primary with backup matter for nearsight and siege AEdot, WOULD be great but sadly every hib has 50%body. So... that + the number of air theurgs around atm makes full spirit kinda viable in a gimped sort of way ;p

J

Jiggs

spirit is best for rvr with resists the way they are atm

S

Saturnine

Spirit has too many nasty side-effects unfortunatilly.. namely:

AoE snare is on the same timer as root, so if you use it you can't q-cast root any tank that gets in close (and has had his snare broken).

Pet-buffs don't focus properly, so having 50spirit focus on your staff counts for nothing and the top level ones will eat mana like there's no tomorrow.

The base-lifetap has a cap of 447 with MoM2, and you struggle to hit for that debuff nuking unless you have a high acuity buff, thus your damage isn't that great anyway.

You have to sacrifice all AoE dots, the powerfull AoE disease you can get with high body, nearsight (of any form)... ..need I go on.

The debuffs are excellent for other people but as far as debuff-nukers go, runemasters and enchanters are far, far superior, and the pet buff diference between 22spirit (standard "body spec") and 46+spirit is negledgable anyway.

E

Exinferis

matter is good at keeps

spirit and body is good at roaming

when i debuff i cap my nuke each time on mids, on hibs its abit less than cap :)

O

old.FIN

pffftt..

matter, they have nasty resists, but so what, u can crit more than normal when u have enough wild arcana.

and chain dot, makes it 2 secs instead of 4 secs / tick, 1-2 dots, 1 disease, 3-4 dots, disease, dot, pet cycle, mcl, drink powwa, cycle pet, 2-3 dots, disease, 2-3 dot, some where there middle cleric heals and tank slams, and also in there middle enemy dies

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by old.FIN
and chain dot, makes it 2 secs instead of 4 secs / tick, 1-2 dots, 1 disease, 3-4 dots, disease, dot, pet cycle, mcl, drink powwa, cycle pet, 2-3 dots, disease, 2-3 dot, some where there middle cleric heals and tank slams, and also in there middle enemy dies

this is in a period of 30mins btw ;)

A

Arri

All the pet buffs are being improved in a new patch. There is also a pet speed buff added to the Spirit line. This makes the pet run like a Minstrel with speed 5, sprinting.

Spirit might be quite good after that.

K

Kurik BHM

yus yus... give more spirit cabbas... fortehwin ofcourse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom