RvR - Being ported away

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Being ported away from border keeps.

One of the main reasons for this was to cut down the lag for players entering the game. Buffbots galore there but they were well spread out between sauvage etc - not cramped in one spot.

Now beno/dc/bled is one of the most horrible places to port to on pc whilst accounts are on, Due to the main reason there is 20-30 buffbots cramped in one place.

Has the patch actually helped you into logging in or just made even more of a pain in the arse to get into RvR ?

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
never really had any trouble with that :p
and tbh, it's actually pretty nice with buffbots in keep closest to action, means there's almost always a FoH/FoP up inside :p

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
made it quite a bit easier to zone in to the rvr zone, thats what caused a lot of ld's, teleporting isnt generally as bad as zoning for me

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
Get a PC Upgrade tbh :m00:

Pc is fine, Only got real problems when dual logging with lag. Just pissing me off how long it takes to zone :E

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Pc is fine, Only got real problems when dual logging with lag. Just pissing me off how long it takes to zone :E

Tried using dual log ToA cilents instead of Cata/DR?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
I can hardly duellog after 1.82. Went np before. Thou i dont think its just the lag, but more some sort of bug. The sec i get my 2. client ingame, it multitask to desktop, and then go ld, every time.

Himse

FH is my second home
All put your BB's in Snowdonia or something, they dont get ported away then.... thats what US folks do anyway :x

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Himse said:
All put your BB's in Snowdonia or something, they dont get ported away then.... thats what US folks do anyway :x

Or somewhere like Renaris, who goes there? :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
A lot easier on my laptop, the PC was never a problem.

Darzil

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
If it was 30 min as it said it would be ok imo, but you can be in svasud for 5-10 min moving and still be ported away. Was ported 2 times during 10 min once walking around a bit waiting for my grp.. It's just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom