RvR Bards ...

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I have finally respecced by bard, 47 music, 43 nurt and 16 reg and I have taken her out into rvr a few times, I find myself fumbling between 2/3 qb's with various different setups on each, it aint easy !

So, I would like to ask some of the more sucessful rvr bards out there, how many QB's do you use and how are they setup ?

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
i used 6-7 qb's :)

U'll have to find a setup that works for you tho.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Kaireem said:
U'll have to find a setup that works for you tho.

Indeed, but if I have a few to choose from I might find the one I like quicker :)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
qb1 insta mezz, aoe mezz, insta lull, drum, endsong, demezz, single insta mezz, DD, AM, Purge

qb2 aoe mezz, aoe lull, lute, speedsong, single heal, group heal, demezz, pow pot, cure dis and cure poi

qb3 lute, speedsong, drum, endsong

This is my latest qb set-up. Been using it for a week and already changed some minor things. It will of course change again when getting phoebes harp. Been playing some early morning rvr this week and already finding room for improvement again (me awaits smart remarks:D).
MCL lacking is due to my last respec (nice screw-up there on my side), should get that back this week somewhere.

I brought switching between qb's down to just qb1 and 2. qb3 is merely for twisting when needed.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
qb 2: 1:lute 2:speedsong 3:drum 4:endsong 5:manasong 6:grp heal 7:cure dis 8:instamezz 9:mana crystal 10:MCL

qb1: 1:/face 2:ae mezz3:insta ae mezz 4:DD 5:lull 6:ae lull 7:heal 8:purge 9:AM 10:demezz

qb 10: 1:DD 2:sword 3:fireblade 4:horizon blade 5:glowing blade 6:auroric blade 7:body resist 8:energy resist 9:single mezz 10:confusion

I swich my QB's with the mouse, makes it a lot faster.

I will respec to 47 music after finishing with ToA, then I'll for sure replace blade+styles with RA's or put my crystals there.

btw Aqe, put confusion on your qb or do you want to melee the theurg pets down? =)

Effendor

Fledgling Freddie
quick bind and /face

You can assign the /face command to a key , in the options where the characters are selected . No point having it on a quick bar at all . With the new quick bind command as well you can just bind the slots from various quickbars to keys so if you find you need 14 spots on a quickbar to have everything just bind the 4 you need to 4 keys on keyboard . I belive it works by typing /qbind (buick bar number) (quick bar slot number) then press return you should get a prompt asking you which key you would like to bind the quickbar slot to . i.e /qbind 6 4 would bind the "thing" in quick bar 6 slot 4 .

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
1st:
-AE mezz
-AE lull
-single lull
-heal
-demezz
-insta AE mezz
-insta mezz
-DD
-endsong
-drum

if you get phoebus u can put purge on first QB aswell instead of drum

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Effendor said:
You can assign the /face command to a key , in the options where the characters are selected . No point having it on a quick bar at all . With the new quick bind command as well you can just bind the slots from various quickbars to keys so if you find you need 14 spots on a quickbar to have everything just bind the 4 you need to 4 keys on keyboard . I belive it works by typing /qbind (buick bar number) (quick bar slot number) then press return you should get a prompt asking you which key you would like to bind the quickbar slot to . i.e /qbind 6 4 would bind the "thing" in quick bar 6 slot 4 .

Already do this, but thanks. :)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
qb 1: single insta lul, ae lul, ae mezz, single insta mezz, ae insta mezz, DD, demezz, am, heal (put whatever in there tbh i never use it) endurance.

spread whatever you like on the two qbs next to your main qb, pots, songs, buffs, ML abilites and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom