RvR Advise Required...

C

cutri

Is anybody going to actually answer the original posters' question or is everyone too obsessed with the 'perfect' group setup to bother to help they're fellow Hibernians?

What RA's would be a good start for a Champ (after purge) ?

O

old.Bubble

Funny
As a Sorc i hated champions alot more than i hated Heros

With Bfr on me i wasn't any help to the group untill they finaly killed him :) But maybe that was just because he was a kick as champion.

C

cutri

Originally posted by old.Bubble
Funny
As a Sorc i hated champions alot more than i hated Heros

With Bfr on me i wasn't any help to the group untill they finaly killed him :) But maybe that was just because he was a kick as champion.

Its funny how many times I've seen mids/albs say this, yet do hibs take any notice? Ofc not.

S

Solarius

God, if one more person says "reroll".....

Champs can be awsome RvR, debuffs dd and snare, and thats before they get to melee. Det is a factor, imo rather than giving champs det they should remove instant cc from the game and reduce the range to 1000 or less - that way the instants that a champ get can perform the role they are supposed to with champs not getting det in the first place. Just my opinion ofc :)

One thing champs do get though that can make them outstanding is AP, I'd say this should be the target before FA/IP after Purge. Beyond that, S&S Champ MoBlock, LW Champ MoPain.

D

diabien_hib

Det is the big issue with champs. Yeah you might have GP every 15 mins, but after mez is GP'd guess what comes next? Yup a 1 min shammy root, and that my friend is the big differance between champs and other classes.

If you are adamant on being a champion though, i would go blockbot spec so you can still guard when rooted, because its mainly the assist train chasing their support that no det screws.
And dont go purging root if you get slammed while guarding, save it for when you get slammed by people who see that you are guarding.

R

rauno

im 6L7 atm got purge,mo pain3,fa2,ip,aug accuity2,wa1,aug dex2,aug str1,toughness1,aom1- going wa2 at L8 but il respec to shield soon and will but mo pain to mo block and then raise pain again other stuff is a must imo even ip it costs lots but u will need it.

WA is nice had wa3 when u crit snare will be root and crit dex/qui on caster and he will cast in slow motion and ofc crit str/con and u will kill em in 1hit+dd. aug accuity will increas yor DD damage also cap int.

1 point to str will give u the extra ws that hybrids lack of

whit toughness1 i have ~2000 hp whit self str/con and base con

aom hmm should take it to 2 even but it is getting nerfed in 1.65

i was 1 month whitout ip and missed it every day

btw all champs instead of parry cap valor whit aug accuity and cap int dont even need to go meele to kill stuff

C

cutri

When u say cap valor I take it u mean +'s from items/sc, as any champ without 50 valor is at a disadvantage straight away imo.

I have been told however that + valor does nothing for us, am I wrong in this?

As for Int, Acuity Buffs don't work on a champ, has it been tested and proved +int does?

E

Elric IA

+Valour gives a minimal rise to DD but +INT is more beneficial for this plus increases power pool. Maybe if you have sub50 valour it might be worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom