RvR Active Necro RAs?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I am currently RR1L8, and have MCL and Aug Acuity 1 with 4 RSPs spare. Can any RvR active Necros suggest a RA path? Not quite sure what to get next really.

Additionally, I'm specced 48+11 Sight 24 Servant ATM. Would it be worth taking Sight to 50 for more damage/less resists?

TIA :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
mcl1 acuity2 mom1 wp1 wm1 @ rr2

then just go crazy on the mom/wp cos u need max dmg when u aren't mezzed :p

max respect to that necro with 2mill rps :worthy: really frustrating class to play in rvr imo, STILL bugged to hell.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

Thanks for the link Eggy. I did try to get hold of Ilian from KoP last night, but he'd just logged :(

I was hoping someone else may be browsing this and could help...sad that not many Necros RvR IMHO - I've had brilliant fun the last few times I've been out with my Guild. We just need to get Glamis to learn how to heal instead of smitzoring everyone in sight and we'll be fine! Poor Raffles :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
max respect to that necro with 2mill rps

Yer man, I only found the link expecting the highest to have 200k...shock!

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Yer man, I only found the link expecting the highest to have 200k...shock!

Agreed - it's a lot of RvR for a Necro! :D

But did you notice how sharp the drop off is after him? The 20th person has only 16K - I might try to get on that chart myself soon :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
mcl1 acuity2 mom1 wp1 wm1 @ rr2

Thanks mate - have just checked that lot out. Looks great! Aside from your recommendation for WM1. According to the Camelot Herald, it's available only for:

Cabalist, Enchanter, Spiritmaster, Bonedancer, Druid, Hunter, Sorcerer, Minstrel, Mentalist

Think I'll buy Aug Acuity 2 and MoM 1 tonight.

The only question is have regarding Acuity is that is the +Int it offers above the normal Int cap? Additionally, if I do the MLs and get the ToA artifacts what does the ToA bonus do in respect of this to the cap? I've read people discussing it, but don't understand. Could someone explain please? I know the higher Int results in higher damage, so the more the better is that correct?

TIA again :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Aug acuity (and other aug stats) go over any other caps :)

(i.e. they're not part of the items or buff caps)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
In addition to the ones listed I know Ilian also has Raging Power and Mcl2. Mostly though he is stacked on MoM and WP. The power RAs are nice though for topping up clerics and other casters in long fights as well as generating enormous pet spam when grouped with Theurgist for ML raids :)

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
Agreed - it's a lot of RvR for a Necro! :D

But did you notice how sharp the drop off is after him? The 20th person has only 16K - I might try to get on that chart myself soon :)

Its listed by Rps last week and not total realm points. Click on realm points at the top of the table and it gets a bit less steep. 20th person has 170k. Always had alot respect for ilian, i gave up with RVR on my after 2 or 3 runs lol.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Ilian is my MCL, Don't tell him tho, He gets angry and /laugh's at me when am oop :)

Nocode

Fledgling Freddie
Bob007 said:
Ilian is my MCL, Don't tell him tho, He gets angry and /laugh's at me when am oop :)

U damn right at that b00b, but then again ill just laugh at u anyway :p

All RA i got already been said i think but ill sum up:

Aug acuity 2
MCL2
Raging power
Wild Power 4
Mastery of Magery 3
Serenity 2

saving up for MoM 4 atm

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
WP + MoM are the two most favoured passives at the moment. They both cost 1 point to start with, then 3, then 5 etc.

MCL is a must for any caster class IMO. It's very useful for when u die and want to have yourself up and ready asap. It's all useful for when you unload 6 fp's lifetaps on a archer duo and thus have low power when another 1 is in sight a few hundred yards ahead.

Raging Power is a nice power boost (full power w00t) but a necro shouldn't get this until he is truly rr4-5+ because 10 pts is the equivalent to wp3 :p

Serenity is extra power boost and is good i guess.

Aug dex, acu etc are always nice passives to have but aren't needed except as prerestiques.

Other necros swear by other passives that are avalible to most classes but I have just gone with the ones that maximise my damage.

At 3L6 I have WP3, MoM2, Mcl1, Aug acu. 2 and a fair few points to spare. I'm contemplating whether gettin mcl2 or mom3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom