RVR active Necro question...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I notice on the NF RA calc that Purge is a listed RA for Necros. Has anyone bought it for their Necro yet? If so, does it work?

I was under the impression that Mythic couldn't make it work correctly, that's why we got the self-demez in the previous patch?

I haven't logged mine in since the patch, and now the free RA respecs are gone, I'd rather not waste 15 points on something that doesn't work properly (if at all).

TIA :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Cant answer your question, but ...
Danamyr said:
now the free RA respecs are gone
They havent gone anywhere, free RA respecs are available for 2 weeks.

1 down: 1 to go.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
They havent gone anywhere, free RA respecs are available for 2 weeks.

1 down: 1 to go.

Oh really? Thanks mate, I was under the impression that the free respecs were removed as of the 23rd? Oh well, if that's the case I can log mine tonight and have someone stun me at CS to see for myself :)

Mordyn

Fledgling Freddie
From Herald RA listing....

Purge
Active
Removes all negative effects but leaves any applicable immunity timers in place. Level 1 purge is on a 15 minute timer but has a 5 second delay. Level 2 is on the same timer but has no delay. Level 3 is on a 5 minute timer and has no delay.
Reuse: 900
Level I: 5 sec delay
Level II: no delay
Level III: 300 sec reuse

All except Necromancer

Not actually checked with my necro, but assume its not available.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, you're right unfortunately...it does show on the NF RA Calc I was using (http://daoc.nisrv.com/RA2/), but not at the trainer.

I'll send the web master an e-mail and ask him to correct it.

But no matter, I bought WP IV instead - just need another 14 RA points (RR4L5), and then I can buy WP V :)

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Mastery of Magery is way more dmg compared to Wild Power in rvr.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
getting mom aa and wp in equal measures is better than getting more of one at the expense of the others.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Elvo^Rylu said:
Mastery of Magery is way more dmg compared to Wild Power in rvr.

I don't think that's entirely accurate mate. The Necro TL (RedH) did a comparison on VN Boards, and one of the RAs (I believe it was MoM) edged *slightly* ahead of WP, but there was really little in it.

Fin has told me before that WP isn't as useful in RVR because the crit for players is only 50%, and from that perspective, I can see he's right.

Of course in PVE it's another matter entirely. Being able to get 100% crits on mobs is very nice, and by the time you reach WP III, crits become very common place.

What I am uncertain about is how much Aug Acu affects spell damage. Does anyone know?

I've still got time for a /respec - I just need a guinea pig to test the different options out on! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom