ruune rr10!

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
Grats :clap:

Only seems like yesterday I was grouping with you in FC grps when you were unguilded.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Stallion said:
hi mr.adder, good player thu, fucked morales
the thanks when we dont add is an sos+instantmezz and then you attack us.
Is the DH book of excuses finished yet ?

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
the thanks when we dont add is an sos+instantmezz and then you attack us.
Is the DH book of excuses finished yet ?

rofl lorfo, that was so fucking poor its untrue, insta mez sucks on albs anyway, and you just made that shit up.

We didnt add on u atall yesterday, and u added on us 5 times or more :<. Should have heard vent, Fiontan : Adding retards Inc , Dreami : Its fucking FC cocksuckers, Me: Prepare to be outskilled Raid: Im grappling rure moc and PB him, Ruure was just killed by Stajjijjon :<.

Sad thing is, the fair fights we had were pretty good, shame that isnt enough for u.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Eluvia said:
rofl lorfo, that was so fucking poor its untrue, insta mez sucks on albs anyway, and you just made that shit up.

We didnt add on u atall yesterday, and u added on us 5 times or more :<. Should have heard vent, Fiontan : Adding retards Inc , Dreami : Its fucking FC cocksuckers, Me: Prepare to be outskilled Raid: Im grappling rure moc and PB him, Ruure was just killed by Stajjijjon :<.

Sad thing is, the fair fights we had were pretty good, shame that isnt enough for u.

Such cool hardcore American fuck yeah!! language on vent.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
Such cool hardcore American fuck yeah!! language on vent.

Why does your anus have 2 white lines in it? got ring worm or smth?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Eluvia said:

lets try keep this thread clean from whine, gratz ruune! I think most AD had a bad day yesterday and just had to get it out somehow, doubt they need our flames when they have ppl in guild speaking for our cause... cya in the frontier near you

Ging

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
lets try keep this thread clean from whine, gratz ruune! I think most AD had a bad day yesterday and just had to get it out somehow, doubt they need our flames when they have ppl in guild speaking for our cause... cya in the frontier near you

neaaaaaarrrrlllyyyy got u, u sneakly little git - using charges pfft!

ofc my group would have done better if i mezzed instead of attempted to nuke u to death!

ps. cheers for the laugh spam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom