Ruthlesss

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
hi.... a person today wanted me to trasnfer some itams/cash for him he said he would be 5mins but he was 20mins ... and i needed to get back to work i still have the itams/cash if this person reads this thread please get in touch with me <Ruthlesss> sorry but you was really long and i needed to get back to work

Dukat

Resident Freddy
What was the name of this person?

What realm ?

Wouldn't you be better off posting this on your realm's server?

Was he guilded? Does this guid have a website?

If hes on Albion I can have a look around, but only if you say who it is :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Just keep it, was rude by him to make you wait :>

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
rofl :p
i just hope he doesnt report me for his mistakes :> ie a quick trade was a 20 wait

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Once they press the accept button its your stuff, if you decide you dont want to give it back its thier problem. ;)

While obviously I hate scammers who do things like offering to help with a trade, then pocket the stuff, there are situations (like this one), were that rule shows its true merit.

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt want to keep the itams lol i wish i never accepted them.... its just i needed to get back to work.... he said a quick trade not 20mins and not show up :/

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Heartless^ said:
i didnt want to keep the itams lol i wish i never accepted them.... its just i needed to get back to work.... he said a quick trade not 20mins and not show up :/

I wouldnt worry about it mate, just put them at the back of your inventory and do a /who <name> every now and again and see when the person is online again, if they didnt show up then they probably either had something come up IRL or just didnt value the items you where given very highly.

Either way they probably wont be angry at you, as you say you had better things to be doing than waiting almost 30 minutes for someone to show up for a trade.

You were doing them a favour by helping and at the end of the day thats all that counts - you meant well so they'll likely be very happy if happen to drop them a PM later.

Dont fuss though mate, its nothing to worry about! :)

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
I have had this happen to me as well quick 5 mins turns into 30-40 mins and yes i was daft enough to stand there for that long. I just logged the items are stored on a alt so if they ever do pm back for them they are there.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
jep i have had that kind of thing myself, really annoying. some dude wanted crafted stuff on hes other char and i had to wait for him 15mins, whit a rvr grp waiting for me.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If they fail to turn up in time to get the stuff back that's their fault.

If it was me and i'd failed to log back in to collect. I'd be happy if when I did get back the stuff was there for me, but not pissed off in the slightest if the person who I gave it to had thrown it away after 3 days of waiting for me.

Variety

Fledgling Freddie
uh hey heartless m8 ruthless is in my guild (voto loco) if u pm a person there and ask 4 him or drop items 2 one of the peeps there i'm sure he will appreciate it.:worthy:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Variety said:
uh hey heartless m8 ruthless is in my guild (voto loco) if u pm a person there and ask 4 him or drop items 2 one of the peeps there i'm sure he will appreciate it.:worthy:

Why not get someone from your guild to pm the person your guildmate messed about?

btw ironic choice of names :) ruthless for someone who drops off thier items and forgot about them (hardly ruthless!!) and heartless for someone who is chasing ruthless to give his drops back :D

Heartless^

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Why not get someone from your guild to pm the person your guildmate messed about?

btw ironic choice of names :) ruthless for someone who drops off thier items and forgot about them (hardly ruthless!!) and heartless for someone who is chasing ruthless to give his drops back :D

lol heartless is ruthless, and i didnt mess anyone around :eek7: ... doesnt matter now he has his itams back .. he had a problem with his pc or smt .. didnt come back for another hour or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom