News Russell Brand, you diamond!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
By diamond I assume you mean attention whoring cunt?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Your opinion and I respect it even if I don't agree.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He is bang on about most of what he said there.

Still a massive cunt though!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
While the message is good and all, which i can agree on, if you're going to present it in any concrete manner you should try and refrain from making snarky comments all the time.

What i think of him as a comedian(i thought a comic was a flippyfloppyready thing) is irrelevant. Even if his stuff goes up and down like ones weewee when you see a hot body with a horseface.

In short; he's a dick with good intentions.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i quite like him

but cracking jokes at politicians (who are very much into themselves and dont like to be joked about) risks them dismissing him as "just another idiot druggy" rather than taking anything he says seriously

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I like the guy, I didn't, but I read his autobiography, he's fucking clever, but too clever.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
like Ricky Gervias, donlt care how clever he is, he irriitates me no end.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He can dress up as the trendy attention-seeking celebrity tramp as much as he likes. He'll never be as cool as Keith Richards when he's 70+

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I like the guy, I didn't, but I read his autobiography, he's fucking clever, but too clever.
Quite liked his first one, couldn't give a shit about the second one he 'dedicated to Katy Perry'.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
He can suck my dick.

He probably would for a tenner actually the fucking slag.

Helme

Resident Freddy
i quite like him

but cracking jokes at politicians (who are very much into themselves and dont like to be joked about) risks them dismissing him as "just another idiot druggy" rather than taking anything he says seriously
I actually think this is a way better way of doing it, politicians are so far up their own asses that they probably need some prick making cheap jokes and running circles around them on TV to get them to make any moves if only to avoid being ridiculed again.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Quite like how he brings some humor, or at least some easy-going attitude to the politicians. Regardless on what the hell you might think of him, I've just read more views on drug addiction I agree with than I have from any politican currently or prior in power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom