Rural ADSL

O

old.Jas

I am sick and tired of one toothed, inbred, farming types moaning that they can't get broadband in thier forgotten, god forsaken, insignificant corner of the UK.

Don't they understand that it is simply the economics of the rollout holding them back? Why the hell are they wasting government cash via the "South West of England Regional Development Agency" so that some yokel can play CS with a 40 ping?

The solution is obviously for them to move to a part of the country where shagging your relatives is not the norm, or stick to dialup and shut up.

S

Skyler

makes sense jas, i heard something earlier in irc about a welsh town needing to express interest of around 275 people towards adsl before bt would upgrade the exchange, and people said thats unreasonable?

that seems fine to me.

K

*Kornholio*

lol @ BT for getting towns folk to do their feasibility studies for them...

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Skyler
makes sense jas, i heard something earlier in irc about a welsh town needing to express interest of around 275 people towards adsl before bt would upgrade the exchange, and people said thats unreasonable?

that seems fine to me.

And so it should, after all, you do live in London, people should be punished for being unable to afford to live in a major city, how dare they expect reasonable access to facilities, the crazy idiots.

T'chah, kids eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom