Games Runes of Magic

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yet another mmorpg. It's free to download/play. It doesn't seem to bad for a free game :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Obviously the population who play WoW don't agree with you.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Eat more poo!
Millions of flies can´t be wrong!

;)

In order to test this hypothisis we took our team out into the street to question the, um... the fly on the street and here is our reporter Armitage Shanks with the results

*hair toss*

Yes Bob I'm here at central station and have been interviewing the flies all day, here we have Malcolm a high ranking fly...one might even call him a lord, Malcolm, what is your opinion on the suggestion that we should all 'eat more poo?'

[Malcolm] Well Armitage, I certainly agree that it has high protein value and depending on the diet of the pooer it can provide part of a nutritious and varied diet but you would still have to make sure you represent all areas of the main food groups.

[Armitage] That's fascinating... and now we have Bruce, he's an Australian fly currenly in the Uk working as a bartender and unlicenced dentist, Bruce what is you opinion on this fascinating theory, should we all, actually, eat more poo?

[Bruce] G'day Armitage me old sheila, well its loike I awlyaws say ... you can live on it, but it tastes like shii...

[Armitage] Thank you Bruce, fascinating! Well there we have it folks, poo and the eating of is still a well practiced tradition here at Central Station, now back to Bob in the studio!

*warning, some poo may contain nuts...and/or sweetcorn...and possibly a tooth*

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tried this myself the other day its not bad for free I guess but a few high level players I talked to said the end game was quite shit. I'm trying Eudemons Online - Official Site - eo.91.com - atm :) prob will be shit later on but for now its quite fun and relaxing (you can actually level while offline) and have stupidly overpowered pets.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Obviously the population who play WoW don't agree with you.

Population is starting to speak for itself, it was 11.5mil subscribers in december 2008 and its 11.5mil today - its not growing so I suspect it'll start slowly losing players soon.

Everquest 1 held its own for a long long time (still going strong today with about 250-500k subscribers) and thats 10+ years old now :) WoW will most likely be around for another 15+ years purely based on the player base it has.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Not losing a single sub after just over a year is nothing short of fuckin impressive. Esp since WoW has been out since 04.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom