Runemasters

A

angrykid

By any chance is there possible to cap resists/HP/stats/Skill by _not_ using staff? I saw the SM template, and haven't had the time to look at it myself, but looking at the SM template, I am short of four slots.. can this be bypassed by using some more MP's?

useing common drops like BoI's, Malmo belt, TH cloak or the scaffold cloak.. hmm.. Looks like I have to sit down and think it over, was thinking of making a gtae runie.

AK

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by angrykid
By any chance is there possible to cap resists/HP/stats/Skill by _not_ using staff? I saw the SM template, and haven't had the time to look at it myself, but looking at the SM template, I am short of four slots.. can this be bypassed by using some more MP's?

useing common drops like BoI's, Malmo belt, TH cloak or the scaffold cloak.. hmm.. Looks like I have to sit down and think it over, was thinking of making a gtae runie.

AK

I think its possible, but why not use staff?

S

Spix

no staff = foolish albs thing you are stlong class

D

duact

remember konrado used to run without staff a long time ago when runies were fotm, he got almost no aggro at all.

O

old.anubis

if you cap everything w/o a staff (that means con/dex/pie/hits/resists + let say two skills) then you can use any tg staff out there, just that staff has to have desired focuses, that's it
very convenient, and actually possible with 2 skills and full mp set

A

angrykid

Is it me not getting something, or can't you put focus on armour? If i can focus armour, then I would love to be running around without a staff... :)

That was my intentions, since albs ain't that fast in reaction, and I can n00k them without they knowing it. hehe :D

A

angrykid

Thanks for replyes :)

/em a much more wiser player atm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom