runemaster template?

Funkybunny

Banned
hey.. wondered if anyone have a tip for a good runemaster template? tbh... i really suck when trying to set up templates so im asking for your help ;)

havent done any quests so i can do whatever quests needed for bracers and such.. have toa so a couple of artifacts would be nice.. my spec is 47rc26supp..

and yes i have tried to set up a template myself.. dont think i capped 1 thing :p

Lawless

Fledgling Freddie
lol those templates suck compare to mine, but i aint giving my away.. i can tell u i got 8 artis in it, and im caping everything exept matter resist and spirit i think it was

should add, with a 25+ piety and 15+ dex cap increase

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Lawless said:
lol those templates suck compare to mine, but i aint giving my away.. i can tell u i got 8 artis in it, and im caping everything exept matter resist and spirit i think it was

Im feel pretty confident when I say noone cares.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
poky said:
Im feel pretty confident when I say noone cares.

i certainly dont, first you dont want to share your own template and you talk like you're demanding a good one off others :p

back to the drawing board

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Lawless said:

Only +15 dex? Sucks tbh.

Jess

Loyal Freddie
Lawless said:

Ran the above text through http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

and got the following result:

"LOL THOS3 TEMPLAETS SUK R 2 MIEN BUT I ANET GIVNG MAH AWAY.1!1!!!!!!! OMG I CAN T3L U I GOT 8 ARTIS IN IT AND IM CAPNG EVERYTHNG AX3PT MATER RESIST AND SPIRIT I THINK IT WAS

SHUD AD WIT A 25+ PEITY AND 15+ DEX CAP INCR3AES"

Spot the difference -if any :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom