run for ML9 sunday March 13th, 15:00h CET

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
run for ML9 sunday March 13th, 15:00h CET

After so long of having no ml9 raid there should be enough people interrested, so:
Here comes another ML-raid à la Ingafgrinn!!!!!!!

Code:
          Uncle Ingaf wants
             ___________    ____ 
      ______/   \__//   \__/____\ 
    _/   \_/  :           //____\\ 
   /|      :  :  ..      /        \ 
  | |     ::     ::      \        / 
  | |     :|     ||     \ \______/ 
  | |     ||     ||      |\  /  | 
   \|     ||     ||      |   / | \ 
    |     ||     ||      |  / /_\ \ 
    | ___ || ___ ||      | /  /    \ 
     \_-_/  \_-_/ | ____ |/__/      \ 
                  _\_--_/    \      / 
                 /____             / 
                /     \           / 
                \______\_________/ 

!!!~YOU~!!!

Meet at Aerus haven before 15:00h CET, 14:00h GMT, 16:00h EET. We depart at 15:15 sharp.

The pre-req's
~~~~NONE!~~~~

The complete transcript of ML9 can be found here
Read it so you'll know what will happen during the raid.

I will need someone that can steer us around
I will need someone that will do the lotto (if noone stands up as volunteer I will keep all the drops)
and I will need my personal "sherrif" who will point BG members on bad behaviour.

The phoenix remains are a non-roll drop, for I will keep that one for leading this raid.

I expect everyone to follow my every lead as it get's very messy if in a large battlegroup people go do whatever they want to do themselves.
The only punishment I know to execute is a /kick from the battlegroup. and those of you who've been on my raids before I do not mind doing so, but I have only done that once because usually the raid goes well without any problems ;)

I hope to see you all then!!

--Ingafgrinn Macabre--

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in with my sb and sm and prolly shammy too - can do any jobs u want inga - done lots of long ml9 lottos in the past etc - you know me anyway m8 :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Will be there for sure Inga. :) :clap:

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML8 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML6 Battlemaster, LGM Weaponcrafter
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L7, ML8 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L0, ML8, ML8 Perfecter
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

co-GM of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
The phoenix remains are a non-roll drop, for I will keep that one for leading this raid.

If I sign up as Sheriff, can I keep tabs on one of the Phoenix leggings then?

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Here comes another ML-raid à la Ingafgrinn!!!!!!!
That means:
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I will need someone that can steer us around
I will need someone that will do the lotto (if noone stands up as volunteer I will keep all the drops)
and I will need my personal "sherrif" who will point BG members on bad behaviour.
So you are doing jack ass apart from starting a BG at a given time and
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I expect everyone to follow my every lead
Why? You got one driving, one doing lotto, one being sheriff. What will your part be?
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
stlong leading. :clap:
I dont care for remains anyway, so keep all the remains you like.
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I hope to see you all then!!

--Ingafgrinn Macabre--

cya :)

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Liff said:
That means:

So you are doing jack ass apart from starting a BG at a given time and

Why? You got one driving, one doing lotto, one being sheriff. What will your part be?
stlong leading. :clap:
I dont care for remains anyway, so keep all the remains you like.

cya :)

Sorry, but, lead one perhaps? :D

You will be surpriced how many go AFK without noticing (the sherif is there for those badmouthing, not afk'ers, I guess...)

LD's...

PPeople not knowing how to do a step

People being tripper happy "I'll just attack this Cetus mob while we wait..."

Answering PM's "My wifes mother's step-sister's daughter's best friend came over, ok if I take 10?"

Making the group setups (usually 2 groups with "heavy" abilities, rest random)

Deciding which tactics, then hear 5 others tell you a better one that SOOOO worked last week...

Having the initiative to arrange it at all...

Take responsibility that the other 3 is trustable (wouldn't want someone to run of with loot, would we?)

Could go on :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Liff, If you've got a problem with how I organise it... please don't hesitate to not show up that sunday....

There's a lot more, and believe me, a whole lot more in leading a masterlevel raid...

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi there,

I will attend with Ovron - dark runie.

Also... some can't attend at these early hours, don't worry, I will make a ML9 raid at later hours :fluffle:

Nice going Inga! :)

/Ovron

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there with Thane.

Btw, Lill, great contribution m8... :twak: NOT !

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Liff, If you've got a problem with how I organise it... please don't hesitate to not show up that sunday....

I wouldn't say that if I were you. Although it has been awhile since the last ML9 raid, numbers are not excactly in Mids favour at the moment. I think you are going to need all the people you can get. We don't want another 4.2, eh? :)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Tiques said:
Sorry, but, lead one perhaps? :D
The reason why I dont run raids is the there are several people in my guild that knows the trains and raids way better then I do. So they lead ml raids, I dont

Regarding the raid. Ingaf and I just have different points of view on how to do things. But I recon all of us would like ml 9 done - since it's been ages since last raid - and if the cost is that raidleader wants to keep the remains, I think a very large % of mid is willing to accept that, and that goes for me as well.
So I will be there (and disliked by everybody ofc coz of my posting here) when you run your raid.

St.Anger said:
Btw, Lill, great contribution m8... :twak: NOT !
It's Liff, assuming you are talking to me. If so. You :twak: me. That made me sad tbh :(

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Liff, but, if Inga wants to introduce this concept to raids, be my guest. Just don't be surprised when others take up the concept on upcoming ML raids.

A shame though. It has been nice that this greed from raid leaders haven't appeared, yet.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
just to mention something: This will be the nineth ML-raid I lead, if I add to that the last try on ml9 which failed, then it would be the tenth. Now this is the first time I claim an item, infact, I didn't even get anything, not even a rog drop, or 94% drop on my first 6 raids, got the leftovers on the 7'th (which I all donated to the guild vault) and got a decent item on the 8'th, just rolling for it like everybody else. so I didn't do it for the cash or items, I did it just for the realm, and for that I got a load of whines, a load of stress, a load of cursing, but generally that all was negligeble against the satisfaction of leading 100+ middies thru all those ml's... (higest numbers were around 140~150 mids I think), and the satisfaction of leading a well-oiled (or in some cases, a little less oiled) raid without much incidents.

Now this is the first time I claim an item for any raid I do, and if I were greedy, I would've claimed the item that's worth most cash, but I don't.. infact I claim an item that is in essence worthless, except for decorating a house. okay, perhaps more people would like the remains, but it doesn't do nothing against the strength of the realm. Yes, if there's another item I would like, I will probably also roll for that, but I do not give myself a rolling mod or anything.

I do not want this whining again, I do this for everybody needing ML9. I've stated my rules, they are no different then all the other raids I've done, and I won't change them either. If anyone doesn't like the way I lead my raids, please don't show up at it. I'd rather have a raid that failed due to low numbers, but where it was fun to hang out with eachother, then a raid that succeeded, but was a crime to lead.

If there are more whines like before I will cancel the raid, so before you start whining, beware that there will probably a whole load of angry mids against you.

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
[/QUOTE]It's Liff, assuming you are talking to me. If so. You :twak: me. That made me sad tbh :([/QUOTE]

Poor baby, it's just that i don't care for any remains and that i'm very glad someone finally holds a ML9 raid again. Didn't mean to upset you :wub:

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Fully sympathize with Ingaf. Im a trophy addict (whore some would say out of my hearing) but I got the Feather, so no worries on that score. Ofc if anyone has a spare Chim or Typhon - never won the roll as yet on those - Ill happily trade.

Remains fotm imo

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
mercury said:
Fully sympathize with Ingaf. Im a trophy addict (whore some would say out of my hearing) but I got the Feather, so no worries on that score. Ofc if anyone has a spare Chim or Typhon - never won the roll as yet on those - Ill happily trade.

Remains fotm imo

Are you the original owner of Merc ? :eek:

Mazzuca

Fledgling Freddie
Ml9

Hi Inga :)

will b there with Mazzuca warrior lvl 50 shield tank.

Mazz:)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
St.Anger said:
Poor baby, it's just that i don't care for any remains and that i'm very glad someone finally holds a ML9 raid again. Didn't mean to upset you :wub:
Remains wont benefit me in rvr, so I agree with you. And same goes for the rest of you post :)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Ug ... I ll be there in some form ... dont like the claiming part as the Phonex thropy is rarer then the dragon thropy and would be something to be proud of in any house but I ll have to accept it and you are a good RL so lets have chicken for dinner this Sunday.

:cheers:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
well, ofcourse if it seems that the chicken goes down fast enough, and the repop is fast enough aswell, we could kill her twice no problems, to get another remains, which would be put up for roll, but we'll have to see that on sunday ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wow, stumbled on this thread by accident, but I must agree with Liff. Frankly, it is quite sad to see someone take advantage of the few amount of ML raids being done in Midgard just to get his hands on a coveted item like the ML9.10 trophy (not that I care myself, but I understand it is quite valuable). I've run plenty of ML raids (including ML9, which arguably is the most complex one) in the past, and never felt the need to pre-claim stuff or drops. Oh, and don't bother telling me not to show up--I don't have need of ML9 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom