run for ML8 sunday November 14th, 15:00h CET

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
It's been a long long time, but here comes another ML-raid à la Ingafgrinn!!!!!!!

Code:
          Uncle Ingaf wants
             ___________    ____ 
      ______/   \__//   \__/____\ 
    _/   \_/  :           //____\\ 
   /|      :  :  ..      /        \ 
  | |     ::     ::      \        / 
  | |     :|     ||     \ \______/ 
  | |     ||     ||      |\  /  | 
   \|     ||     ||      |   / | \ 
    |     ||     ||      |  / /_\ \ 
    | ___ || ___ ||      | /  /    \ 
     \_-_/  \_-_/ | ____ |/__/      \ 
                  _\_--_/    \      / 
                 /____             / 
                /     \           / 
                \______\_________/ 

!!!~YOU~!!!

Meet at Aerus haven before 15:00h CET, 14:00h GMT, 16:00h EET. We depart at 15:15 sharp.

The pre-req's
Trial 4
Trial 7
Trial 9
Safe all the pieces you will get from these trials.

The complete transcript of ML8 can be found here
Read it so you'll know what will happen during the raid.

I will need someone that can steer us around
I will need someone that will do the lotto (if noone stands up as volunteer I will keep all the drops)
and I will need my personal "sherrif" who will point BG members on bad behaviour.

I expect everyone to follow my every lead as it get's very messy if in a large battlegroup people go do whatever they want to do themselves.
The only punishment I know to execute is a /kick from the battlegroup. and those of you who've been on my raids before know I do not mind doing so, but I have only done that twice of which one wasn't even my raid, but a raid I had to continue because the original raidleader left . Usually the raid goes well without any problems

I hope to see you all then!!

--Ingafgrinn Macabre--

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up for raid, and for any pre-raids, still need all steps

St.ANGER

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Whoops.. I made a couple of MT's here ;)
The following line:

Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
The only punishment I know to execute is a /kick from the battlegroup. and those of you who've been on my raids before I do not mind doing so, but I have only done that once because usually the raid goes well without any problems ;)

Should be:
The only punishment I know to execute is a /kick from the battlegroup. and those of you who've been on my raids before know I do not mind doing so, but I have only done that twice of which one wasn't even my raid, but a raid I had to continue because the original raidleader left :). Usually the raid goes well without any problems ;)

For the rest, there is no specific masterlevel needed to join.

--Ingafgrinn--

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Whoops.. I made a couple of MT's here ;)
The following line:

Should be:
The only punishment I know to execute is a /kick from the battlegroup. and those of you who've been on my raids before know I do not mind doing so, but I have only done that twice of which one wasn't even my raid, but a raid I had to continue because the original raidleader left :). Usually the raid goes well without any problems ;)

For the rest, there is no specific masterlevel needed to join.

--Ingafgrinn--
Sorted.

Have a good raid :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Inga Id like to come with my sb and fop shammy plz and you can give me any jobs u like on the raid (lotto guy, keeping ppl in check etc just not steering as not done it before) - u know me - willing to help where required :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
okay... I know we're gonna have a ball tomorrow :D I'll see you all then.

I haven't done all the .5 prequest's yet... just didn't come to that, but it shouldn't take too long, especially if we all split up to do part of it :)

Don't be shy to advertise for this raid on your alliance channel btw :D the more, the merrier!

I'll try to get the BG open half an hour in advance :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
mammoth raid - 4 hours on pre-reqs and over 7 hours on bg steps but we got there in the end - thanks Inga :)

Luktar

Loyal Freddie
Bluesky said:
mammoth raid - 4 hours on pre-reqs and over 7 hours on bg steps but we got there in the end - thanks Inga :)

sorry i fell asleep.. was to long raid for me so missed 8.10 :/

grats for you who made it.

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
Wonderful raid, very long though when your looking after your son, but thanx for letting me join in a sometimes afk-ish way :) Will never be forgotten, but I won't join like that again, too much troubles IRL like that.

Good job Inga. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom