run for ML2 sunday June 6th, 15:00h CET

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Kettil Einherjer said:
Will be inc with Kettil, skald lvl 50, -50 BS 39 axe 18 parry. Crocring lvl 10
you must either be really eager to get ML2 or love me very much :clap: this is the second time you've applied :cheers:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
SM - for ml2

Howdi Im in from the ml2...providing ive got the prereqs done in time.

/ Ulas

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
signing up with Roweyn lvl 50 Huntress and Chuk lvl 50 shambot

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Code:
--- *** --- Group  1 --- *** ---
Ingafgrinn	Ingafgrinn	49 Healer	Aug/Mend
Lomaxx		Lomaxx		50 Warrior
Lomaxx		Lizzi		50 Shaman
Pjuppe		Natalyah	50 Hunter
rabby		Brabby		50 Warrior
Jarumda		Jarumdo		47 Shadowblade
Isileth		Isileth		50 Hunter
Arthemis	Arthemis	50 Skald	Battlesongs

--- *** --- Group  2 --- *** ---
Legohelten	Legodoktoren	49 Healer	Pac/Mend
Nuky		Denthor		50 Shaman	Cave/Aug
Svendoc		Svenbow		-- Hunter
Harm		Harmless	50 Warrior
BSovin		Sovin		-- Shadowblade
Tasslehoff	Tasllehoff	50 Shadowblade
Kettil		--		50 Skald	Battlesongs
Nikiller	Ozilir		47 Hunter

--- *** --- Group  3 --- *** ---
Damon_D		Damon		-- Shaman	Aug/Mend
Damon_D		--		-- Savage
Delete		Zodar		50 Shadowblade
Delete		Bufflars	50 Shaman	Aug/Mend
SkarIronfist	Skarmedidoc	50 Healer	Aug/Mend
Tsalin		Uro		49 Warrior
Zarbrina	Gralgair	50 Shadowblade
--		Zeunerts	50 Shaman	Cave/Aug

--- *** --- Group  4 --- *** ---
Muttlee		Todann		50 Warrior
Muttlee		Fun		50 Shaman	Cave
Muttlee		Drakelight	50 Bonedancer
Muttlee		Kaptin/Frigdinn	50 Healer/Shaman
Gewn		Gewn		50 Healer	Mend/Pac
GV-Miera	Mieramy		50 Shaman	Cave/Aug
Hansemann	Sploink		50 Spiritmaster	Supp
Indio		Slice		50 Savage

--- *** --- Group  5 --- *** ---
HuZMoR		--		-- Warrior
HuZMoR		--		-- Shaman
Plik		Runan		47 Warrior
Plik		Plik		50 Shaman
Aw0l		Awol		-- Warrior
Brelakor	--		-- Savage
Brelakor	--		-- Shaman
Bremen		Bremitta	49 Warrior

--- *** --- Group  6 --- *** ---
Foreing		Foreing		50 Healer	Mend/Aug
Foreing		Cabot		50 Shaman	Aug/Mend
Siri		Thormund	-- Healer	Pac/Mend
Siri		Alfve		-- Spiritmaster	Supp
Ayana		Ayanas		50 Spiritmaster	Supp
Azcii		Azcii		50 Bonedancer
Azcii		Gullunge	50 Shaman
Bashir		Packet		50 Spiritmaster

--- *** --- Group  7 --- *** ---
Kragh		Chuk		50 Shaman
Kragh		Roweyn		50 Hunter
Minkara		Minkara		50 Hunter
Mymos		Cuthath		49 Bonedancer	Supp
NeonBlue	Neonblue	50 Warrior
Octavius	Octavius	50 Healer	Pac
Sangfagel	Vit		50 Spiritmaster
Section		Section		-- Healer	Pac/Mend

--- *** --- Group  8 --- *** ---
Folly		Folly		-- Healer	Aug/Mend
Charmangle	Ulas		-- Spiritmaster
Darac		Darac		50 Shadowblade
Darac		Sheraz		50 Shaman	Aug/Mend
Delg		--		50 Warrior
Delg		--		50 Savage
Exellenze	Aaal		50 Skald
Ixoth		Ixoth		50 Thane	Shield		 

--- *** --- Group  9 --- *** ---
Lendan		Rimn		50 Healer	Mend/Aug	?
Maug		Maug		50 Shadowblade			?
Aferin		Aferin		50 Shaman	Aug/Mend	?
Fayle		Duister		50 Hunter			 DR

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I tried to make some balanced groups, but we have about 40% seers and no runemasters (PBT) which would've been handy for trial 10. ahwell.. I'm sure it'll work out fine.

I'll make a CG and a BG. CG is for spam and chitchat and whatever you feel you need to say. BG is for important stuff only (ie. G6 seers dead :p)
Groupleaders have to make sure their group listens to BG and orders.

trial 10 is tricky, so anyone who does not listens to orders given over BG chat (probably not me, I'll let someone more experienced do that) will be dismissed immediately and without excuse

as a footnote: All gate keys that may drop will be mine. they will be freely available to anyone who asks for them, but they'll stay in my possession for the next ml2 events.

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
can u also add...got 50 hunter,matris 50 shammy,runie 50,rm and soulangel 50 shammy.......

Sangfagel

Fledgling Freddie
Me and 2 more from guild nordland will come, 1 healer 1 SM and 1 Thane totaly
Nataljah, Vit and learrnig

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
sorry couldnt make it....had some unexpected vistiors turn up

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, way too many people, but end result was good even if it did take 7 hours. ;/

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
aye final result is usually all that counts :) thanks guys for making it work and well.. next time I'll be clearer on prereq's and won't do them if people haven't done them theirself.. should take a lot less time then :drink:

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Was an odd raid this one. 120 people turning up was certainly means there was enuff. The raid started slow, getting groups etc as you can imagine took time and then we started the trials. We began moving more quickly and soon started to accumilate the steps, several people missed various steps usually cause they weren't in bg, didn't stick up close or in the case of 2.9 simply didn't get it.

Up till this point it was led well, although some people spamming they hadn't got credits when it was their own fault was a bit frustrating. Then we hit a problem the lead group hadn't got 2.9, loads of groups had missed various early steps and there was a big debate on the whole "preferred" pre-reqs. So with a lot of bad organisation the zerg split, just over half going back to do various missed steps and around 30 peeps went to do 2.10 (some had already logged at this stage). We zerged up to 2.10 and were duely slaugthered, althou we blamed a few individuals top and bottom of it was the encounter you do with 2 groups, not 4, so our own faults. Luckily no1 bitched or logged and we set ourselves up. We made an opt'ed group 1, some heavy damage dealers in group 2 and everyone else got an easy ride outside. 2.10 was easy this time, we got the step and a big gratz out to all those involved.

Up until the split i thought Inga had handled the raid very well, i think its safe to say that when he posted it he didn't expect 15 groups. Personally i think his biggest mistake was in the "preferred" steps. You either need it or you don't its that simple :) The group splitting in my mind was a result of large numbers, different agenda's and the linkdeads unavoidable with the number of players invovled. I would happily go on one of Inga's raids again although for his own sake if i was him i would demand people stick to his appointed sticky with the simple message, if you don't and miss a step, tough.

A particularly gratz to the people in my group, Ailelun (not sure on spelling) led us and was superb both listening and ensuring we were kept with the plan. All the players were active, awake and acted with competence, i don't recall a death till 2.10 We had linkdeads like the rest and yet still people stuck with it as a team, no1 ever was gonna log just cause sumthing didn't go quite rite and it was good to see.

As Inga says top and bottom is that everyone got ML2 that stuck around so quite simply, a successful raid.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Inca said:
Was an odd raid this one. 120 people turning up was certainly means there was enuff. The raid started slow, getting groups etc as you can imagine took time and then we started the trials. We began moving more quickly and soon started to accumilate the steps, several people missed various steps usually cause they weren't in bg, didn't stick up close or in the case of 2.9 simply didn't get it.

Up till this point it was led well, although some people spamming they hadn't got credits when it was their own fault was a bit frustrating. Then we hit a problem the lead group hadn't got 2.9, loads of groups had missed various early steps and there was a big debate on the whole "preferred" pre-reqs. So with a lot of bad organisation the zerg split, just over half going back to do various missed steps and around 30 peeps went to do 2.10 (some had already logged at this stage). We zerged up to 2.10 and were duely slaugthered, althou we blamed a few individuals top and bottom of it was the encounter you do with 2 groups, not 4, so our own faults. Luckily no1 bitched or logged and we set ourselves up. We made an opt'ed group 1, some heavy damage dealers in group 2 and everyone else got an easy ride outside. 2.10 was easy this time, we got the step and a big gratz out to all those involved.

Up until the split i thought Inga had handled the raid very well, i think its safe to say that when he posted it he didn't expect 15 groups. Personally i think his biggest mistake was in the "preferred" steps. You either need it or you don't its that simple :) The group splitting in my mind was a result of large numbers, different agenda's and the linkdeads unavoidable with the number of players invovled. I would happily go on one of Inga's raids again although for his own sake if i was him i would demand people stick to his appointed sticky with the simple message, if you don't and miss a step, tough.

A particularly gratz to the people in my group, Ailelun (not sure on spelling) led us and was superb both listening and ensuring we were kept with the plan. All the players were active, awake and acted with competence, i don't recall a death till 2.10 We had linkdeads like the rest and yet still people stuck with it as a team, no1 ever was gonna log just cause sumthing didn't go quite rite and it was good to see.

As Inga says top and bottom is that everyone got ML2 that stuck around so quite simply, a successful raid.

Yeah 120 peeps for ML as of 2, is too much. Hard to organize. I see only two options limit the count of sign up'ers to certain number - or just start to organizer more and more raids.

I concur there was a lot of confusion where to go and which particular steps to do next - it could have gone more smoother. Our group (where was Ailelun too) had done almost all the 2.x steps be4 this inga's ml2 raid, so we were almost rdy at start of the raid to head to 2.10 (lacked only 1-2 steps be4 2.10).

2.10 went fine.. better than in avarage I am been told. I've heard a lot of ppl getting so frustrated on the 2.10. I understand why, now. Its really pain that step. Thus I advice ppl who are about to do that step in future to have patiance and don't start flaming if something goes wrong - our group didn't however had any such problems listed eariler, our 2.10 went smootly, txs to bg leaders there.. of good coordination of the step.

Txs for the raid still inga. Looking forward of joining to the ml3 raid next week.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
The 2.10 step that took place at 6pm GMT went well I thought and succeeded on 1st attempt on Runi, and nearly everyone on that attempt got credit.

We all know what a complete pain this one can be to do.

Another thanks to ML5 raid laider for putting back ML5 raid 1 hour, to allow some of ML2 people to players to finish off.

Logan5

Fledgling Freddie
Nicely run raid concidering the numbers turned up. Well done Ingafgrinn.

The only pointer I would give for next time is to be a bit clearer about the pre-reqs at the start. There was alot of confusion re: the 2.5 and 2.7 steps. :p Well done Capt for stepping into the breech and resolving that one with your pocket full of keys.

Shame we don't have a few more people in the Realm with Ingaf's organisational skills and time on their hands (time being the problem for many of us I know) or we may well have been able to run 3 zergs around Sobekite in record time.

Fun afternoon out though. The 6 hours I was there didn't seem to drag in the slightest. Nice people all of you :)

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, i was very lucky when setting up a group this time around, got competent people that actually listened to what i told them.
And ontop of that was a great bunch of people, made it not so painfull i had thought it would be :)

Was very nice that we managed to get everyone the steps they needed even if we had quite a few ld's, hope we are as lucky next time around :)

-Ailelun-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom