Run Away!

G

granny

badger.jpg

J

Jace

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

granny

Borg was killed by a badger.
Muirob was killed by a badger.
Norbas was killed by a badger.
Badger goes postal.

You will release in 7 more seconds.

U

-Ultimate

I had some serious bad luck yesterday, i was happily lvling up by fighting some nice ickle ants with a fellow lvl6 person. "Wait by the road" he said, "and i'll pull one out over to you" he said, so i just backed up without looking behind me, little did i know there was a chuffing hill cat walking along the road and i bumped straight into it so that was me dead.

Then i released and ran back from bind point to where we had been and again we started killing the ants. Then i only went and did it again didn't i, fortunatly, this time i pressed sprint and got away in time. As i ran out of sprint i turned round to look all smug for getting away and a soldier ant promptly jumped on meh, ooops, lesson learned from last night: look where your chuffing stepping:(

X

Xavier

lol, badgers? come to midgard on pryddwyddywyn, that's where the real warriors are made (just avoid the bone collector patrols... lol)

W

Wij

Originally posted by Jace
Lo Wij m8, how's things? :)

Fine. Especially now I'm back from Edinburgh and can use me PC again and post crap to the forums on work time :)

Wot you up to these days ?

J

Jace

Doing various web related freelance work at the moment. It's cool but means I struggle to stay away from DAOC :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom