Rules for the ml 1 + 2 + 3

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, some of you might wanna know a bit more about the ml1+2+3 saturaday. so here is some info i surgest all who attend read it.

ML 1
Steps:
1.6 - Kirk.
1.7 - Rassa.
1.9 - Harpies, The Crown.
1.8 - Azures and Rubies, The Ruby.
1.10 - Cetus.
U](yes 1.3 is left out on purpose, its soloable)[/U]

ML 2
Steps:
2.1 - Death from Shadow
2.2 - Stalking Terror
2.3 - Triton Hoards
2.4 - Rrionne's Reflection
2.6 - Kanahkt Test of Tactics
2.7 - Pick Your Poison
2.9 - Battle Masters
2.10 - Immortal Imposter

ML 3
Steps:
All

THE IMPORTANT PART PLZ READ
Now during all the ml's the bg will be on xahn, him you will pm when you need credit.
I will be leading the raid from xmh whom you will be stuck to unless told otherwise.
Before saying something in the bg plz consider if its relevant, if its not plz keep it to your self.
Running ahead of the ml, attacking random mobs, starting encounters, & talking to important mobs unless told so, can and will result in me kicking you from the raid just before we do the x.10 steps &/or removing you from the lotto.
As for lotto, no rogs wil be lottoed, and the lotto will be in the room at 3.10,

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Rules sounds fair and if more read and followed them all raids would probably go much smoother ^^

Will there be breaks and if so how long between every ML? =D

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Just a question...

Just a question ml1.3 is a bg step thats on the way to cetus cave. Could we do that with serg ? (it might be doable with solo chars etc but its abit hard and its very very short and fast during a raid)

Well ran 2 fgs through prereqs today but we didnt do that (since ive not been on any raid so far that didnt do it so I basically missed that it wasnt in here)

Anyway hope we do it on the raid...see you there mate!:)

/Charmangle

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i advice u to do the lotto up in 3.10 room then, medusa repop can be fast

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hmz, 1.3 step is close to cetus cave, so might aswell do in BG? :p

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
ok ok, 1.3 will be done on the raid.. but for the record its easy to do solo...

as for the lotto at 3.10 yes, we will fall back to the top of the room so we dont get medusa dont got medevil on our ass'es

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom