/rude at leirvik warlocs

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
103
move away from the ck sometims at least or are you scard that you migth get killd a few times ?
and sorry littleranger did not see the emots do a /beckon spam when you are redy to fight me wont attack you before you do.
 

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
103
and kreed stop hanging around with warlocs.
 

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
1,023
Nice to see you're still in Leirvik :p

I gave up once I became RR2L5, actually got all the RA's I needed to lvl up and besides getting from RR2L5 to RR3L0 takes more than getting from RR1L1 to RR2L5 so couldnt bother with it ;)
 

Calo

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,227
right..

go standing outside so u can stun me while all the random scouts finally get of their tower to get me in the back?
 

RS|Phil

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
932
Calo said:
right..

go standing outside so u can stun me while all the random scouts finally get of their tower to get me in the back?
Yes how selfish of you stand in the CK where you can't get hit by tanks.....Like sorcerers have been doing for THREE YEARS..
 

Calo

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,227
Its just silly those albs in Leirvik

today u got like hm 6 scouts and 1 caster?

all hiding inside the tower.
 

Dorimor1

Banned
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
2,579
Please shut up haoth. You can't blame for casters to stand on CK, if midgard has Leirvik Castle don't they have the right to go up and attack from there?
 

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
103
Dorimor1 said:
Please shut up haoth. You can't blame for casters to stand on CK, if midgard has Leirvik Castle don't they have the right to go up and attack from there?
yes i think it is ok for casters to stand in towers\ck but standing there chamberdumping then run back in ck relode chambers......
you see what i mean, all other classes that deal good dmg at rang have to stand still for 1+ seconds. Not warlocs they can dump their chambers that are capable of instant kill many classes
 

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
1,023
haoth said:
yes i think it is ok for casters to stand in towers\ck but standing there chamberdumping then run back in ck relode chambers......
you see what i mean, all other classes that deal good dmg at rang have to stand still for 1+ seconds. Not warlocs they can dump their chambers that are capable of instant kill many classes
thats how the class works, on the other hand they got some weaknesses like when their chamber is down they're really weak compared to any other caster. Also I can say the same for the minstrel, I get annoyed sometimes too that they can mezz out of stealth...All other mezzers need to be visible while casting mezz, why can minstrel just cast mezz while being stealthed :p

no whine of course, I know its a feature of the class and I respect that...same goes for the warlocks, its their feature and it's nothing more than normal that they make full use of their class' abbilities :)
 

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
103
Thegreatest said:
thats how the class works, on the other hand they got some weaknesses like when their chamber is down they're really weak compared to any other caster. Also I can say the same for the minstrel, I get annoyed sometimes too that they can mezz out of stealth...All other mezzers need to be visible while casting mezz, why can minstrel just cast mezz while being stealthed :p

no whine of course, I know its a feature of the class and I respect that...same goes for the warlocks, its their feature and it's nothing more than normal that they make full use of their class' abbilities :)
as soon as you start casting a mezz you get popped from stealth
 

RS|Phil

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 14, 2004
Messages
932
haoth said:
as soon as you start casting a mezz you get popped from stealth
In theory but the inherent client to server lag causes a lot of mincers to remain stealthed to us, even if they come out on their client. Same with archers and assassins. Sometimes I get shot two or three times, and I'm hammering last attacker button and nothing is there. I even get PA'd and can't see them right away, though the delay isn't as bad as archers.

Some archers have sussed this out and so you get them firing one shot, and moving back before they even conme out stealth ;)
 

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
38
thats how the class works, on the other hand they got some weaknesses like when their chamber is down they're really weak compared to any other caster.
Nah not really, chambers is one of the abilities Warlocks have, but dont forget the lifetaps, i can kill enemies with lifetaps only, it will cost more power but thats the only downside.

Bytor, Warlock in the make and for the first time, i feel overpowered, and i have to do something about my signature.
 

Calo

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,227
haoth said:
yes i think it is ok for casters to stand in towers\ck but standing there chamberdumping then run back in ck relode chambers......
you see what i mean, all other classes that deal good dmg at rang have to stand still for 1+ seconds. Not warlocs they can dump their chambers that are capable of instant kill many classes
Actually not,

warlocks have to stand still to release a chamber and between every chamber there's also 2 secs u can do nothing hoping u dont get 10 arrows in your back.

But yes we are OP , so are mincers. :touch:
 

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
312
lol bless him,
somebody put this guys dummy back in pls.
If you play the class you would know that warlocks use up a HELL of a lot of their power with the use of the chambers and spells so would be pretty stupid just standing there on the wall with no power to cast.
Even if they have got power left the chambered spells are a big warning to all the infs who have climbed the walls saying "attack me an your a dead man,go away" makes perfect sense to me im fraid to rechamber before sticking your head back up over the ck walls :kissit: :wub:
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Just send in a brave assasin, who can climb walls, to PA that warlock when he is resting for their mana/power :D

/edit When he is resting in the ck, not the tower, ofc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom