News RTS-Sanctuary

mooSe_

FH is my second home

A new community website for real-time strategy gamers has been launched today. It sees the merge of previously separate websites AgeSanctuary (i.e. supporting Age of Empires 3 and Age of Mythology) and DoWSanctuary (i.e. supporting Dawn of War I & II) to form a new community: RTS-Sanctuary.

As part of the launch of RTS-Sanctuary, we have added support for two new games to our website... Age of Kings: The Conquerors and Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. Every game we support has an automated replays uploader and a dedicated downloads system. This makes RTS-Sanctuary an ideal place to share user-created content with your friends, as well as discuss the latest strategies and developments in our forums.

The merger of AgeSanctuary and DoWSanctuary sees our user base swell to over 90,000 members. We have well over 100,000 game replays in our database, and we expect this number to rise as we welcome new members to our community.

If you were already a member of either of our websites before the merge, your account has been carried forward to RTS-Sanctuary. We welcome any returning members to our community. If you haven't visited us before, click the link below to visit the new website. Please also register if you wish to make full use of the features available on the new website.

Click here to visit RTS-Sanctuary​

I moderate the StarCraft II forums over there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom