RTCW MegaGame

B

bigbb

This Wednesday 19th June, BarrysWorld are going to cram a ridiculous amount of people into a server and test chaos to an extent previously unseen. The 64 player explosion is be fought on Objective mode with maps, mp_tram and mp_assault, but don’t think this is just for fun. In return for testing BarrysWorld’s new software and technology 4 players will be randomly chosen to receive £40 worth of vouchers to spend at any Game store and a further 8 randomly selected players will receive a 1year BarrysWorld subscription, valid from the opening of the Subscription service.

All you’ve got to do is join the #bwrtcwl channel on Quakenet at 19:45 BST (20:45 CET) and login to your BarrysWorld membership, either through the web site or via the new BarryLogon software.

Full details are available on the MegaGame web site on, http://www.barrysworld.com/megagame/. Have a read through the info and we’ll see you there!

N

Nogglet

I might try it just to see how stable it is.

Shame they can't make if fairer by accounting for pings.

The people with the best connection, win the prizes.

Don't think I'd do very well with my uber 56k connection.:mad:

N

nocte

never underestimate the power of the 56k nog :D

might take a look at this too

M

McBastard

Originally posted by bigbb
In return for testing BarrysWorld’s new software and technology the top 4 ranking players will receive £40 worth of vouchers to spend at any Game store and 8 players will receive a 1year BarrysWorld subscription, valid from the opening of the Subscription service.

Top 4 based on score? Hmm.. Go engineer or medic for the fair points and do some serious point stealing from your team mates! There's nothing better or easier than a shot in the back of some unsuspecting victim.

;)

B

bigbb

That was actually my mistake, winners are randomly selected.

C

.cage

run osp and do it on kills with /stats

<-- osp fan boy

B

bigfoot

It's a lottery draw from all those on the map when it ends. We'll do this on Thursday and publish the winners for them to get in contact with us.

C

.cage

it'll be a nice test of 1mbit cable / cg_maxpackets 100, too
:p

C

.cage

lovely thanks kid

hadn't you better update your signature too matey? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom