RRvR 9/26/2002

G

Girigu Shadaar

_The participations statistics_

The statics are in the following form:
<name> (<tuesday participation>,<thursday participation>)... <total participations> [Champion of Albion (if participating half of the events.)]

Adrianicus(0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Afun (0,0) (X,X) (X) 3 CoA
Andrew (0,X) (0,X) (0) 2
Ambeon (X,X) (X,0) (0) 3 CoA
Areezy (0,0) (X,0) (0) 1
Aule (0,0) (X,X) (X) 3 CoA
Belthar (X,X) (0,X) (X) 4 CoA
Bizarre (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Bleri (0,0) (0,X) (X) 2
Calot (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Celeste (0,0) (X,0) (0) 1
CKiller (0,0) (X,X) (0) 2
Deimoz (X,0) (0,0) (0) 1
Deli (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Duryn (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Drclink (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Elath (X,0) (0,0) (X) 2
Elfslayer (0,0) (X,X) (X) 3 CoA
Elisabeth (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Emrynn (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Fingoniel (0,X) (0,X) (0) 2
Girigu (X,X) (X,0) (X) 4 CoA
Glema (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Gonzales (X,X) (0,X) (0) 3 CoA
Gremon (X,X) (X,X) (X) 5 CoA
Greezy (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Heavens (0,0) (0,X) (0) 1
Jiggs (0,0) (0,X) (0) 1
Jolo (0,0) (X,X) (X) 3 CoA
Keeva (0,0) (X,0) (0) 1
Kerith (0,0) (0,X) (0) 1
Killer (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Lomald (0,0) (0,X) (X) 2
MacSharky (0,0) (X,X) (0) 2
Marrah (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Mazsola (0,0) (X,0) (0) 1
McDonalds (0,0) (0,X) (X) 2
Methos (0,0) (0,X) (0) 1
MsLehat (0,0) (X,X) (0) 2
Ninjawrath(0,0) (0,X) (0) 1
Noodle (X,0) (0,0) (0) 1
Pedrin (X,X) (0,0) (0) 2
Phyleus (X,0) (0,0) (0) 1
Pouget (0,X) (X,0) (X) 3 CoA
Radghast (X,0) (0,X) (0) 2
Raisen (0,0) (X,0) (0) 1
Raptor (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Raubryn (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Ravenx (0,0) (0,0) (X) 1
Sarahh (0,X) (0,0) (0) 1
Shadowhawk(0,0) (0,X) (0) 1
Simius (0,0) (X,X) (X) 3 CoA
Thamiel (0,0) (X,0) (0) 1
Therg (0,0) (X,X) (0) 2
Tinny (X,X) (0,0) (0) 2
TreeBeard (0,0) (X,X) (X) 3 CoA
Tera (0,0) (X,X) (0) 2
Wersus (0,0) (X,X) (0) 2
Zandax (0,0) (X,0) (0) 1
12,10 24,26 29

Last update: 26th Sebtember 2002

Regular RvR times:
Tuesday 1900 CET
Thursday 2000 CET

Uniform: Crimson/Red Cloak
Level requirement: 35+ for frontier. Lower people go to appropritate bg.

Requirements: Discipline: wear the uniform and follow orders. If you want to try your leadership skills put yourself forward in the chat group before we start. If you find these rules impossible to follow this event may not be for you.

Tactics: If you want to discuss tactics etc. come to the event half an hour earlier and all interested people can go through tactics and plans for days raid.

Girigu

PS. Where were you middies in tuesday? We had appointment at amg/odins and you did not show up. Luckily some hibbies politely showed up for us to kill. Hope to kill you there next time!

C

Cowled

Good god!

Tell more about it, really useless for us.

Are u meeting to fight? Duels? Small tea-parties? (another biscet mr. Karam?)

And why does u need to post who was there? Makes no sense :)

/Cowled

N

Negura`

Girigu we waited at Bledmere for you..... you kind of tickled it a bit twice and ran away again cuz u cudnt get near the doors..... amazing what 1 grp can do against 3fg of albs.....
We were waiting in Bled till our other keep was secured..... still, it seemed to me like u got nothing done again that was of any importance so its no probs..... oh look its thursday.... okithxgg see u there and bring some more peeps please kthx

Kindest Regards
Negura

/em pats Cowled

P

Pouget

Yeah, we visited Bled. Noticed that there were at least two kobolds on the roof (yes, I have a screenshot). Is that allowed or is it another bug? Was difficult to get to the door, I admit it. It just MIGHT be 'cause of the defenders on the roof...

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Pouget
Yeah, we visited Bled. Noticed that there were at least two kobolds on the roof (yes, I have a screenshot). Is that allowed or is it another bug? Was difficult to get to the door, I admit it. It just MIGHT be 'cause of the defenders on the roof...

It's a dirty trick, but it isn't illegal.

Veeshan got reported for such a bug-use. But nop, it isn't bug-abuse, if u use this bug.. :eek6:

P

Pouget

Ok, good to know ;)

Not much use for me, though, being a paladin.

F

Flimgoblin

if you have to screenshot jump to get up there - tis bug abuse...

N

Negura`

ahehaiehaiehaheahhaie i was one of teh kobbies :p giv screenies.... i was using Gothiatek - 50 Suppression RM.... i was teh nasty kobbie NS'ing you all :clap:

Ne ways.... see you at amg 2nite if you can get through :p

Will be Alb :twak: ing time tonite :p

N

Negura`

[PS - This will prolly be mi last amg fight with you as im not gona be using Negura after 2nite... thinking of deleting....]

/wave

P

Pin

Originally posted by Fingoniel
if you have to screenshot jump to get up there - tis bug abuse...

You don't have to screenshot jump to get up there. And it is very easy to kill people up there aswell (by any caster/archer/assassin).

D

Danya

Mythic's take is - if you can be hit while up there it's not a bug.

Cowled: they post the list and such to make themselves feel big. I think the whole thing is rather comical really.

N

Negura`

yer specially when they tell us when they are gona arrive aheiehaAaAhehaAEH

nm.... i guess these "Champions of Albion" feel elite :p

G

Girigu Shadaar

Oh, I did not know that is proper to post only certain event related stuff here.

As this is free event for all albioneers and we like to follow who are taking part to the event it well fits into this forum. What comes to CoA title its just little small fun. Maybe we should call them: "the ones who come to events more often than half of the time (OWCEMOTHOT)"

shame on you whiners

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Pin

You don't have to screenshot jump to get up there. And it is very easy to kill people up there aswell (by any caster/archer/assassin).

in that case it's not :)

(just cheesy :))

D

Danya

Originally posted by Girigu Shadaar
Oh, I did not know that is proper to post only certain event related stuff here.

As this is free event for all albioneers and we like to follow who are taking part to the event it well fits into this forum. What comes to CoA title its just little small fun. Maybe we should call them: "the ones who come to events more often than half of the time (OWCEMOTHOT)"

shame on you whiners
Says the whiner. :p

O

old.Odysseus

Girigu, would your team be interested in arranging these kind of events in Hadrians?
(To protect our relics).

G

Girigu Shadaar

To be clear it is not my team but a group of people who like to rvr together regularly. Lately the battle leading duty has fallen to me as people have not been too interested to do that job. Surely RvR in hadrians is an option too if there are enemies but mere keep taking is hardly fun and too much to be asked to do on regular basis. Also the down time on deaths can be longer when the group has to travel to hadriands. All though the waiting on the pad may conpensate it fully..

best regards,
Girigu

O

old.Odysseus

Didnt mean keep retakes at all, only that a constant presence of albs in HW is the best protection our relics can get.

O

old.Odysseus

I think the joke is on u m8 (for lack of understanding).

F

Filth79

no, it's just lame. sorry guys but someone had to break the bad news... you are just too sad.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Filth79
LOL @ this RRvR bullshit.

Thanx for your very useful reply Filth79. Your opinion is greatly appreciated, and will be nominated for the Barrysworld most useful posts ever.

We are all looking forward to more useful replies from you to enrich us.

:rolleyes:

F

Filth79

We are all looking forward to more useful replies from you to enrich us.
Sorry to dissapoint you, but I do not believe in useful replies... it's forbidden according to my religion.

P

Pouget

Originally posted by Filth79

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I do not believe in useful replies... it's forbidden according to my religion.

/em sighs

Where do these people come from? Nice nick and everything. Luckily there aren't too many of these around.

Anyways, it's finally Friday, so have a great weekend everyone! :clap:

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by Dannyn
Mythic's take is - if you can be hit while up there it's not a bug.

Cowled: they post the list and such to make themselves feel big. I think the whole thing is rather comical really.

Heh. I haven't been attending this, but why is it rather comical?
To make themselves feel big? Maybe the lower lvls who attends this and gets some rvr experience think it's nice to see that their name is counted somewhere. Or because it may draw some more people out to learn to RvR? Seems to me that it's rather you who feels your superiority is challenged.

As you think the whole thing is rather comical really, I think your thought is rather comical really. If you post your stupid thought, I may aswell do so.

O

old.Odysseus

misc_archer_reality.gif

heheheh rox!

N

Negura`

Its comical because half of the time they die at amg and the other half they are killed by hibs / mids just down the road.

O

old.Odysseus

I find this a brilliant initiative and im convinced that it will, over time, improve the overall performance of albion on the battlefields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom