RR80 already

Afran

Part of the furniture
Class doesn't matter much when the source of almost all of the RP's is zerging undefended BO's & Keeps.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
is that the one who is selling his account? great contribution he made for his realm

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
This proves how screwed this game is, he PvE'd his way to the highest reknown rank that Mythic stated would take roughly 2 years.

Another nail in this terrible games coffin :clap:

orbin

Fledgling Freddie
This proves how screwed this game is, he PvE'd his way to the highest reknown rank that Mythic stated would take roughly 2 years.

Another nail in this terrible games coffin :clap:

Actually it's pretty sad. I had such high hopes for this game and it let me down in almost every aspect.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
how fast was the first rr10 in DAoC then ?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Onigiri got RR10 in about 3month if I recall right. That was after ToA though.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
bit sick really, imo it has gone too fast. Either the rewardsystem is borked or the numbers you need for rr80 is way too low, it should take at least a year or two for someone to reach max level in both pve and pvp imo, especially in a completely new game.

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
In DAOC you actually had to have PEOPLE To kill in order to get rr10... And at the start all people were low realm rank so worth crappy rps to higher realm rank people..

Hell, on DAOC at the start you were around 25-30 days /played to reach 50... Dont think that mmo players nowadays would stand for that.

On WAR you can basically pve through realm ranks 24/7.. Im just glad k8p server have started to actually have fights instead of just choo choo all day through zones with the two realms trains taking different zones at different times..

But really 60 days /played says about all. that is 1440 hours played.. If you played 8 hours a day EVERYDAY that would be 180 days which is half a year

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
But really 60 days /played says about all. that is 1440 hours played.. If you played 8 hours a day EVERYDAY that would be 180 days which is half a year

game has been out in the US since September 23rd so thats 112 days since release which is a total of 2688 hours, if we take away 48 hours due to downtime, server crashes and general unavailability of the service that would be 2640 hours.

Obviously 1440 hours played out of 2640 is hardcore (8.5 hours per day), so let say the "not so" hard core player will put in 42 hours per week 6 hours each day for per week.

The average player 4 hours = 28 hours

casual player 2 hours = 14 hours

If it takes 1440 hours of playtime to achieve RR80 then the actual time would be

not so hardcore player = 240 days (8 months)

average player = 360 days ( 1 year)

casual player = 720 days ( 2 years)

So mythic to a degree where right in that a casual player would take about 2 years for RR80.

Ther average though would be about 1 year, so expect more RR80's in the next 2-3 months from hardcore gamers.

:m00:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
There are a few problems with these calculations.

Firstly, everybodies play time will be larger than the actual time they are playing. He may well have left himself online, while eating etc.

Also it will surely get easier to earn Renown Ranks now than at the start because there are high rr people to kill. (A rr40 person killing a rr80 person will get more renown than from killing another rr40 person.)

To make the daoc comparison it looks like rr80 will take about as long as rr11 does now. Given the silly bonus you receive for reaching rr80 I expect alot of guild groups will aim for this. I could see the amount of time it takes to reach rr80 be reduced to 40-50 days played quite easily.

J

Jenk

46,000+ rvr kills.. he's almost killed as many players as he has mobs.

But lol at mythic claiming it would take 2 years to get rr80..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hell, on DAOC at the start you were around 25-30 days /played to reach 50... Dont think that mmo players nowadays would stand for that.

they dont either. and they cant grasp it when i tell them i'm in no hurry to get to max level either.

but then again, u had the same attitude in DAoC when ppl figured out you could PL, then that was the only way to level up...

well, the MMO devs listened and now u get the consequenses for it :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
game has been out in the US since September 23rd so thats 112 days since release which is a total of 2688 hours, if we take away 48 hours due to downtime, server crashes and general unavailability of the service that would be 2640 hours.

Obviously 1440 hours played out of 2640 is hardcore (8.5 hours per day), so let say the "not so" hard core player will put in 42 hours per week 6 hours each day for per week.

The average player 4 hours = 28 hours

casual player 2 hours = 14 hours

If it takes 1440 hours of playtime to achieve RR80 then the actual time would be

not so hardcore player = 240 days (8 months)

average player = 360 days ( 1 year)

casual player = 720 days ( 2 years)

So mythic to a degree where right in that a casual player would take about 2 years for RR80.

Ther average though would be about 1 year, so expect more RR80's in the next 2-3 months from hardcore gamers.

:m00:

but theres more then likely more hardcore players then casuals now.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
There was a bonedancer on Lancelot early last year who was renowned for playing 16-20 hours a day. Regular /stat xxxx showed him being online for those lengths of time.

Even when I was at university I couldn't manage those kind of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom