Rr

B

bob007

Originally posted by Ckiller ofDust
Good try of albs again....

Aye was fun. Am them doors arent free :)

why killing guards???

Prob the best question I've seen. In tk you had spamming of /Y bla bla bla am leet (ok not quiet that, but you get the idea :) ). Am surprised half the peeps seen the force move off tbh. When i heard on /gu from are rep in cg not to kill guard, My first thought was "I bet someone kills a guard". Shame realy, been playing alb since beta and that was my first thought. Ahh well know your realm :)

J

Jiggs

i killed a guard with a scout :D

but i doubt the 261mids turned up because they saw a jarl was killed with two people in the area :eek:

B

benedictine

Due to massive lag I decided to make my own way to the keep ahead of the zerg

As a result I was there a good 5 minutes before the zerg and mids were already running into keep - counted 20+ on road even before alb zerg got close.

Anyone else suspicious?

K

K0nah

all it takes is one SB or hunter in the apk/amg area and a relic raid is blown. no need for the paranoia. killing patrols en route to the keep dont help either tho ;)

K

kiranian-

ok to clear somethings up , we got told that there was 5fg at amg so we formed a group to go out and check it out we was heading to notts just before we had got reports of a massive army near notts , but you could feel the lag before notts so we knew there was a massive zerg inc and even more than 5fg then we heard the reports of xxx numbers at notts and we knew there was a relic raid happening alerted all the allaince and you know the rest, respect to you albs for trying a relic raid at that time and thanks for some great fights , we happened to get lost near the relic fort and my group ran in to 2 - 3fg or albs and had amazing fight so salute!

I can assure you that no one was saying there was a relic force inc cause if that was the case we would be inside the relic already waiting for you rather than come while you was there.

Anyways better luck next time.

O

old.Ramas

Anyone else suspicious?

Not really.

The mids still have the benefit of novelty in their relics. So at the slightest hint of anything in their frontier they get very large numbers on it fast.

Kudos for them for being able to maintain that this long.

Once the guard went down at Nottmor every mid must have known of the incoming raid within 10-15 seconds, probably less time than it took us to stick to the driver and start moving again.

And even despite that there was no significant mid force at Mjol when we arrived (which is why the first door lasted only a few minutes).

I think this was a good old fashioned successful defence.

Remember how many attempts it took before excal fell to give the mids the STR relics in the first place?

Thanks and grats to the albs for coming out last night - no doubt we'll be back sometime soonish.

O

optical-

Originally posted by old.Ramas
The mids still have the benefit of novelty in their relics. So at the slightest hint of anything in their frontier they get very large numbers on it fast.

What novelty? We've always defended the realm well, this isnt a temporary thing. Have you ever tried taking a keep in mid even before we had the str relics? If you had theres a high chance you were probably farmed even before you got to the keep.

O

old.LandShark

For once I agree with optical, mids have always (well... not always, but a lot more often than albs or hibs) defended their keeps. Of could, it could help that Jamtland isn't full of mobs like Pennines or full of hungry Albs/Mids like Breifine...

M

moo_work

Originally posted by optical-
What novelty? We've always defended the realm well, this isnt a temporary thing. Have you ever tried taking a keep in mid even before we had the str relics? If you had theres a high chance you were probably farmed even before you got to the keep.

hahaha as if

B

Belomar

Originally posted by optical-
Optical, Mids were quite discouraged when they lost their single strength relic to the Albion relic raid a few months back (the one Wildfire led and I wrote about). After that, the only person who basically ran around the Mid frontier was Cubby (/salute). My guild met up with a few other Albion guilds and managed to take down all but one of the Mid keeps in one night (think it was Arvakr that we left standing). So, your (excellent) frontier defense has not been there forever. ;)

K

kiranian-

Originally posted by Belomar
Optical, Mids were quite discouraged when they lost their single strength relic to the Albion relic raid a few months back (the one Wildfire led and I wrote about). After that, the only person who basically ran around the Mid frontier was Cubby (/salute). My guild met up with a few other Albion guilds and managed to take down all but one of the Mid keeps in one night (think it was Arvakr that we left standing). So, your (excellent) frontier defense has not been there forever. ;)

I think that what optical is actually refering to is how many Forts has fallen since we have been part of the new allaince i can assure you not many , So optical is correct in what he is saying that we as a realm do defend our frontier alot better than you guys do even before when you had relics , It seems to me that it is always the say ppl in albion that are bothered about there keeps and i /salute them , I would say it is about 30 odd ppl that care about the forts while the rest of you only care about emain which you have to be surprised as you guys have the greatest population on the server and before anyone says it saying it is harsh and barron etc etc it ain't and you can get around it easy enough without getting any aggro so i do not want to hear that excuse i think it comes to this... The bottom line is that you guys do take care of relics when you have them and yes you will build up an army to get them but as far as fort defence goes it is very poor , So in answer to your question there is no need going back months and months to say we never have defended our land cause you know this not to be true and taking all the forts in one night proves nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom