RPs in Europe...

Keeerna

Fledgling Freddie
I know peeps feel very differently and some times rather strongly say how they feel... About viewing such stats like who is who by realm points gathered... But just out of interest... Without any flame intended nor anything negative as such... I took a little sneak peak at daoc-stats.com viewing...

top 50 characters
on all European servers
with all races and all classes
sorted by realm points gathered so far:

http://daoc-stats.com/top50chars.php?server=all&class=all&race=all&sort=RP&realm=all&realmrank=all

Before anybody gets to say that such a list won't show the current state of the game I also took a lil look at last weeks rp list...

top 50 characters
on all European servers
with all races and classes
sorted by realm points gathered last week:

http://daoc-stats.com/top50chars.php?server=all&class=all&race=all&sort=LRP&realm=all&realmrank=all

I haven't searched for us servers stats. Not even for reference. Just have no interest how things are there.

With these lists I wish all of you a (rps) rich spring!!! And most of all... Have FUN playing!!!

:clap:
(p.s. this is a double post. original is in daoc general discussion. this is just a copy for prydwen rvr subforum for my fellow pryd players viewing pleasure as i've followed the way of hibernian in prydwen since the games release. ty.)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know about the other servers but prydwen on that page is fucked up.. It's not right anywhere ^^

Like myself have 300k more rp than that and a friend of mine who recently dinged rr9 is only 8l3. LWRP is not right etc etc xD

Keeerna

Fledgling Freddie
aye... seems so... too bad! maybe the sites admin(s) got lost in wow or something...

:touch:

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
The site hasn't been updated to work with GOA's new xml files. Apparently.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Keeerna said:
aye... seems so... too bad! maybe the sites admin(s) got lost in wow or something...

:touch:

Think it got all wrong when GOA changed the XML-data when NF hit.
But I think Duskwave has it right.

Summed up LWRP on all servers.
Albion, 42,54%, Hibernia, 30,65%, Midgard 26,81%.

http://maartenson.net/eu-lwrp-20050104.txt

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
did a breakdown on your numbers:

total RP's from top 100
alb 14998856 49,44%
hib 9702779 31,99%
mid 5633546 18,57%

hola ejo, yo playin gain? :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well kinda puts a stop to talk about even steven ?

fungus said:
did a breakdown on your numbers:

total RP's from top 100
alb 14998856 49,44%
hib 9702779 31,99%
mid 5633546 18,57%

Well that kinda says it all !:) Not much to discuss after those numbers...

/Charmangle

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Keeerna said:
I know peeps feel very differently and some times rather strongly say how they feel... About viewing such stats like who is who by realm points gathered... But just out of interest... Without any flame intended nor anything negative as such... I took a little sneak peak at daoc-stats.com viewing...

top 50 characters
on all European servers
with all races and all classes
sorted by realm points gathered so far:

http://daoc-stats.com/top50chars.php?server=all&class=all&race=all&sort=RP&realm=all&realmrank=all

Before anybody gets to say that such a list won't show the current state of the game I also took a lil look at last weeks rp list...

top 50 characters
on all European servers
with all races and classes
sorted by realm points gathered last week:

http://daoc-stats.com/top50chars.php?server=all&class=all&race=all&sort=LRP&realm=all&realmrank=all

I haven't searched for us servers stats. Not even for reference. Just have no interest how things are there.

With these lists I wish all of you a (rps) rich spring!!! And most of all... Have FUN playing!!!

:clap:
(p.s. this is a double post. original is in daoc general discussion. this is just a copy for prydwen rvr subforum for my fellow pryd players viewing pleasure as i've followed the way of hibernian in prydwen since the games release. ty.)

btw this side isnt updated since last Day of Old Frontier whats the point in posting old stats ????

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
fungus said:
btw this side isnt updated since last Day of Old Frontier whats the point in posting old stats ????
Bother to read what others have posted too..

Keeerna

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
fungus said:
Bother to read what others have posted too..
It's oki. Im sure fungus there is much too important person to read what other people write. He just likes to make himself feel important and show off his importance at any given opportunity...

:worthy:

Truly a pity daoc-stats.com hasn't been kept up-to-date. DuskWave is a great site but gives less options to extract statistics such as all servers all realms stats put together. To do that with DW would mean you'd have to do some calculating yourself! What a horror... Oh and thanks for Wholdar for doing the math!

:bazbeer:

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Keeerna said:
It's oki. Im sure fungus there is much too important person to read what other people write. He just likes to make himself feel important and show off his importance at any given opportunity...

:worthy:

Truly a pity daoc-stats.com hasn't been kept up-to-date. DuskWave is a great site but gives less options to extract statistics such as all servers all realms stats put together. To do that with DW would mean you'd have to do some calculating yourself! What a horror... Oh and thanks for Wholdar for doing the math!

Erm before even posting on a forum a link to an outdated site which you didnt even bother to check correctly , and then telling some1 else to read all posts ??? pure retardness

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
fungus said:
Erm before even posting on a forum a link to an outdated site which you didnt even bother to check correctly , and then telling some1 else to read all posts ??? pure retardness

In post #2 you'll see that Zebolt makes Keeerna aware of the fact that the page hasn't been updated for ages. If you bothered to read that, maybe, just maybe you would've realized that what you posted was useless.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Keeerna said:
Truly a pity daoc-stats.com hasn't been kept up-to-date. DuskWave is a great site but gives less options to extract statistics such as all servers all realms stats put together.

Some cross server stats shouldn't be too hard now that all the servers are there anyway. The cross server rankings would require bit more work because of the way they work. It's just that nobody has asked for such features before.

Keeerna

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
Which I didn't even bother to check correctly?

True to the point! I did not bother to open some other daoc eu stat site to another browser window and start cross checking the stats and then guess which one is right. I had no reason to think daoc-stats.com to be out-of-date! Why would it be?

Since you are so smart lets us admire the shine of your brainpower and instead of lame whining teach us less wise people... It does not say anywhere on the daoc-stats page that their service is out of date or that they cannot provide the latest stats. Their last news is dated 25.10.2004 titled:

"GOA currently changing some XML and chronicles stuff so please report bugs."
They however do ask people to report bugs. Since you find the information on site to be out-of-date, have you reported it to the admin(s) of the service instead of wasting your time writing senseless flame posts and everybodys time making people read them?

:m00:

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
Keeerna said:
Which I didn't even bother to check correctly?

True to the point! I did not bother to open some other daoc eu stat site to another browser window and start cross checking the stats and then guess which one is right. I had no reason to think daoc-stats.com to be out-of-date! Why would it be?

Since you are so smart lets us admire the shine of your brainpower and instead of lame whining teach us less wise people... It does not say anywhere on the daoc-stats page that their service is out of date or that they cannot provide the latest stats. Their last news is dated 25.10.2004 titled:

They however do ask people to report bugs. Since you find the information on site to be out-of-date, have you reported it to the admin(s) of the service instead of wasting your time writing senseless flame posts and everybodys time making people read them?

:m00:
pretty obvious to see they are out of date, since most people check their own lw rps on it. if u did this then u would of noticed too. less u got no rps in a few months

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Lenore said:
pretty obvious to see they are out of date, since most people check their own lw rps on it. if u did this then u would of noticed too. less u got no rps in a few months
Not everyone's as clever as you Lenore ^^

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Allso it says:

"All Server
Updated: 07.01.2005"

So I think it's an honest mistake, could easily been checked but as he said, he had no reason to think they were not updated and I agree with him..

Keeerna

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice to be able to make a post sometimes without anybody being abusive and flaming and all... After all we are just people eh?

Hehehe... funneh post there by Etzel that is about realm balances as well...

"Sorry Hibs looks like you're no longer officially the underdog realm :)"

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=45754

:cheers:

Keeerna

Fledgling Freddie
Lenore said:
Oh and to Lenore... I use DuskWave to check my stats (when I check em... Which is to say very very randomly) as it has yet to ever fail me to produce up-to-date flawless stats... And no... I haven't played actively for a while and thus not gotten any realm points for a while...

Except... I think I was lured online just before xmas and got pulled into a middle of some awfull feud over some old crappy castle far far away from my comfortable home and there was big battle and lots of blood and gore and death... And I _might_ have gotten some accidental rp out of that... Personally I blame my guilds GM for that episode and in some parts my gf who was going to that war with her char and I just sort of tagged along I guess... But that is completely quite totally entirely another story.
:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom