[INFO] Rp's for healers clusterfucked.

Alc

Fledgling Freddie
Have you ever noticed how some shammies or zealots finish their scenario and have earned 8k rp's?
Soloing in a scenario with a healer and healing everyone even at lvl 40 gives shitloads of rp's while doing massive amounts of damage just gives you the right to brag.
I hope mythic is aware of this and intends to fix it soon.

/whine off

Soazak

Part of the furniture
And this affects you how?

You're not getting any less RP for them healing, you'd probably get healed more overall so I don't really see a problem tbh, it's incentive to heal - which can be a pain in the ass already since people are always crying in scenarios that they're not being healed.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Could I just add a question in on a similar topic without creating a needless new thread....

I was playing my zealot last night, twice in a row in TA in a PUG I ended up with another healer in my group (first another zealot then a shaman). They did less than half the healing I did (110k ish vs 50k ish) but came out with over 500 rp more than me. I was level 30 and they were 25/26 if i remember right. Damage totals from both were extremely minimal, like under 2k.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Could I just add a question in on a similar topic without creating a needless new thread....

I was playing my zealot last night, twice in a row in TA in a PUG I ended up with another healer in my group (first another zealot then a shaman). They did less than half the healing I did (110k ish vs 50k ish) but came out with over 500 rp more than me. I was level 30 and they were 25/26 if i remember right. Damage totals from both were extremely minimal, like under 2k.

I have noticed the higher you are, the easier it is to obtain xp. I suppose this is proportional to the amount you contribute over a lowbie.

I also noticed a similar situation to your's Ramathorn, however this was because I died a few times thus the xp was not rolling in.

Users who are viewing this thread