rpgfilms.net open again

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
Posted by Hadriel on Tuesday, November 29 @ 09:08:32 PST (18 reads)
PHP-Nuke

We are back!

We are back up and running with temporary bandwidth.

I wanted to be upfront and let everyone know that I received several dozen emails asking me to keep the site open. Several people gave suggestions, and also ideas on how to make the site stay open while still providing the service.

I am looking into these options, and may try some of them, and depending on how they work out, will determine if the site stays open much past the temporary bandwidth solution.

The ideas ranged from adding a pay option for faster downloads to changing the advertisement on the site.

Just know that if it is ads or memberships, the sites availability will be directly associated with its members.

I have re-opened the file submission for now, so you can begin to submit videos again. Please see below for new instructions!

* Click on File Uploader on the left hand side. Then click on begin upload. If it gives you a message say yes.
* Click on the Browse button and select the files you want to upload to me. When you click “Open” it will begin the upload to my FTP server.
* Once the transmission is complete click on Submit Downloads and fill out the form and in the URL field just type in the name of your file.
* I will then post your movie as soon as possible!

That’s all there is too it! Check back for other updates.

Thanks!

http://www.rpgfilms.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom