RPG Storyline Writers Needed

J

jermsreaper

Hello,

I am the webmaster of a brand new ongoing RPG project called FireReaper.com. I am in currently in the process of recruiting creative story-line writers such as yourselves to help in the creation of this project, and eventually form a team of writers to create the story guidelines and plots.

The RPG will be an online based multiplayer fantasy game involving features such as spells, potions, mystical creatures, and more. The game will involve the player roleplaying a character such as sorcerer, warlock, necromancer, etc. and following their character throughout the game, making decisions and finding out the results of their actions. Players will be able to play against eachother online from different computers. I will provide more insider game information to those who are interested in doing this.

If you believe you may be a good story line writer for this game, read on:

A little programming and/or web design knowledge or experience is not necessary to participate, however, it may make things easier for you. I am in the process of creating a digital online story-line input system which can be accessed through your browser, in which you can easily send story lines, including access to user input and actions and variables, which will be added to the site database and stored for future viewing or editting.

If you are interested in participating in working on a team of RPG writers, there are several ways in which you can contact me. One way is to reply to this forum thread. Another, which will probably get you the fastest reply, is to send an email to my address at webmaster@firereaper.com. Or, you can simply register an account at http://www.firereaper.com and send me a PM through there, my screen name is Jeremy. I have actually already recieved quite a few replies to my posts in different forums, so it may be a good idea to send a few comments as to why you think you would make a good RPG storyline writer as well as a small example of some of your previous work (this is optional).

Note: All participants are volunteers, do not expect to be paid. You will, of course, get full credit for your work.

If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom