RPG-films

Neo

Loyal Freddie

Dear users, It has been a fun ride and it is with much regret that I post that the site will be closing down on the 22nd of November. I will have all movies that are online available until the 22nd and after that I may continue to make them available on mucher slower connections for a couple months and then turn that service off. November 21st marks the 3rd year the site was open and providing the movies to the machinima community. I decided it was time to move on to other projects and closing it out on a full year makes me feel good. For those that are going to ask, yes it is about the money, it is about having a idea and not seeing that idea come into anything more then a pieced together site that barely works. It is also about me not playing DAOC much if any, and part of it stems from not providing fast enough service, fast enough downloads, and the recent problems with hardware. I appreciate you all giving me three great years to work on this project with you and to watch the site grow from hosting just two authors to hundreds of authors. Please do not submit any videos as of today no more videos will be added to the site. Thank you very much. Chris (Hadriel-Perc on the VN.) - RPGFilms.net Staff

:(

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks very much for everything you have put into the site and i wish you good luck and great fortune in your next projects.

:worthy: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom