RPG Books

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone remember the Fighting Fantasy books ? Anyone still / recently read them ? Or indeed any of the *decide your own fate* fantasy 1-person RP books ?

What ones did you read ?

I've just dug an old copy of Crown of Kings out the garage - brought back many memories :)

Sorcery_4.jpg

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
i have a muppets treasure island one still. may just go and read it :)

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Used to read loads of the 1 person RP books when I was younger but can't remember any of the names now... Wish I could re-read a few of them though.. Does anyone still make them?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yes, indeed. You can still get all the Steve Jackson ones, and I'm sure - as long as they're not out of print - all the others too - start with Amazon

[slim]

Fledgling Freddie
Lol,

i used to read the "Give yourself Goosebumps" series. There were ace, i had a couple of other random ones too but cant remember them.

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Yes, indeed. You can still get all the Steve Jackson ones, and I'm sure - as long as they're not out of print - all the others too - start with Amazon

Thanks, I will :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
used to read them when i was little, didnt know they were still around :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I have a Indiana Jones one I picked up years ago from a car boot :D

Other one is Escape from Colditz, really cool one my grandads friend gave me.

The colditz one is really in dept, I loved it :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Anything like those books where for instance you chose "Kill the man and jump to page 45" or "Tell him about the secret of the pirates and jump to 68" ?

Read some books where you went back in time and were to discover secrets and puzzles about stuff like Atlantis, the Dinosaurs and the Wild West.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Coldbeard said:
Anything like those books where for instance you chose "Kill the man and jump to page 45" or "Tell him about the secret of the pirates and jump to 68" ?

Exactly like that m8

"If you decide to open the door, turn to page 113. If you want to cast a spell, turn to page 19. If you have the Holy Hand Grenade of Lothlorien, turn to page 704"

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i used to love reading those ones where you decide what happens next, funny enough i always died no idea why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom