RP Server

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello everyone

i have decided to start my career on the only english roleplaying server there was, my primary reason for this is that the community here tend to be much more mature when it comes to people choosing names for there character and chatting ingame with other people, people are much more friendly and helpful and you also somewhat avoid the most hardcore players, who after 5 days of open server time, has a fully equipped level 40 character renown rank 20 or whatver :)

anywho, i was wondering who else have chosen this server, wouldnt mind finding some familiar faces.

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
I am on Burlok under destruction banner <evil grin> altho i wouldnt mind they added a few things to us rpers.. i mean we cant even walk.. does look abit silly when a couple of heavy armed men run into the inn rather than walk in to have a ale :p

NephrenKa

Fledgling Freddie
Slowest one bleeds quickest.

RP is not about walking.

THIS IS WAR!

Life is to short to walk.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved

NephrenKa

Fledgling Freddie
Take your petender god out of my sight.
This is for no one else but me and the power that I crave for.

You want answers dog?
You could have become one but no you pefer to walk on your short sigmarite leash.

Change is the only true answer.
:)

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
<spanks> wierdo! shoo with you,

but really, I mean we cant sit down or anything, and yes ofc its war, i have killed my share of pointy ears already, but I am an rper as well. so i wouldnt mind a few things like that got added. :) .. and apart from that.. may your guts get ripped out and hanged from our walls you filthy sigmarite follower :p

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
/waves

hello all,
i'm on burlok playing destruction.

When i settle on an alt, ill let you all know.

Long live destruction (though in the scenario's thats so not true...the long living part)

looking forward to blessings from khaine to provide me with payback to order.

Maoix - Shaman
Mix - Disciple

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Hello everyone

i have decided to start my career on the only english roleplaying server there was, my primary reason for this is that the community here tend to be much more mature when it comes to people choosing names for there character and chatting ingame with other people, people are much more friendly and helpful and you also somewhat avoid the most hardcore players, who after 5 days of open server time, has a fully equipped level 40 character renown rank 20 or whatver :)

anywho, i was wondering who else have chosen this server, wouldnt mind finding some familiar faces.

Depends, I already saw some definitely non-RP names there.
PanzerDK the chosen for example. I felt like reporting him.
But deep down I'm a nice guy and I didn't do it. :p

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Depends, I already saw some definitely non-RP names there.
PanzerDK the chosen for example. I felt like reporting him.
But deep down I'm a nice guy and I didn't do it. :p

agree, you will always get the people calling them selves silly (in RP peoples eyes atleast) names and talking abit odd, like : l0lz you pwned that n00b m8 ^^ and stuff like that, but the fact is, this is less likely to happen on an RP server then on normal servers and PVP servers, tho you can never avoid it completely :D sadly

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Im on Burlok too, Destruction side.

And as with all games with all the new things in this game not much RPing yet, but it will come and we are fiddling around some RPing events :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom