rp last week, check it out

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
and ur point is ? mids got rps cos we have to defend keeps because our realm is being trashed 24/7, groove got rps because they been running 1fg set up and farming

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:
and ur point is ? mids got rps cos we have to defend keeps because our realm is being trashed 24/7, groove got rps because they been running 1fg set up and farming

qft.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:
agreed :( guess next week will be co-op hib+mids against albs :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:
Tho mids had 40% of all rps made before NF :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
they up'd midgard from easy mode to retard mode in NF.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
evial bloodstone said:
i never said i had eny point, just whant peps to see hove things are going. :)

then you had a point, your point in this case was to show ppl how things are going.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
evial bloodstone said:
lol thats not realy a point, its just info m8.

then why did you post it here if your point wasnt that ppl were gonna read the thread and get a hold of your info ?

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
then why did you post it here if your point wasnt that ppl were gonna read the thread and get a hold of your info ?

if there realy has to be a point, then the point whod be so you could make your own point, but i did whant to make a big point out of it, cous that whod be pointles.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe the thread's point was that I should come here and bitch about Evial's spelling?

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
check hib lwrp for characters; 90% are stealthers

:mad:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
thats because hibs dont even try to test nf with their normal chars, and just assume it sucks w/o gp, no magic relics and zerg around.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
check hib lwrp for characters; 90% are stealthers

:mad:

Get out in strong trio or something mate! We're running some small deadly guerillia-gangs on a rather daily basis nowadays :)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
rvn said:
thats because hibs dont even try to test nf with their normal chars, and just assume it sucks w/o gp, no magic relics and zerg around.
most of em yup, appear to prefer spending the day lamenting on irc :mad: thankfully not everyone ~~ (even tho, lack of ppl nerfs grp 'quality' badly)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Evull said:
Get out in strong trio or something mate! We're running some small deadly guerillia-gangs on a rather daily basis nowadays :)
heh,

saw yah couple times :d wer running always 3-8 ppl ganging up here and der, crazy fun fights at times. Other than that, if no ppl online i may just b soloing with my chantur.. amazing 3.5bubs exp on solo rvr at lvl48 xddddd

tho i have to go in ~40min, busy morning :mad:

Thanatlos

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know what the problem is..

I'm out on a daily basis with a nice group of mostly guildies having fun.. sure it's not the same as it used to be, little bit more zergy overall but you can avoid it np, or you can choose to try and take a lot of em out.
Had some really nice fg fights yesterday, don't think we lost to equal numbers except when we were sitting down somewhere, resting near relicgate lol.. ok wasn't too smart ;)
And only other time we got pwned was by frost stallions, we had a fight with a mid group with like 4-8 mobs aggro on both groups, we killed mids, stallions killed us because we were very oom and fop doesn't work with pve aggro :(
anyway, nf is fun, just need to play the way you want to play and have fun with your friends :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
2 fg alb guild grps out there farming rps (ailithel and kwidz-rure company)
like alot mid fgs who got nice amount of albs to kill (same goes for alb grps ofc.)
0 fg hibs and they are wondering wtf is up m8s.

kk... honestlywhat did you expect ? if hibs could be arsed to do fg farmage they would be there too as they got mids/albs to farm aswell.

Light

Loyal Freddie
the only people i see having probs with NF are those just obsessed by rp's and lwrp's

those that simply adapt and play whether solo, fg rvr, or zerg stylee - and play it as a game for fun, pretty much _are_ having fun

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
its clear, and i think we can all agree on that thanes are overpowred, we should abuse mythic untill they nerf them back to normal-thane-state.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Elvo^Rylu said:
OMF NERF SORC OVERPOWERED 192K LWRP!!!!!!!!111111 :touch:
because LWRPs is directly a function of classoverpoweredness,

playerskill/rr/time played are factors you can just throw in the dump, cause they dont matter right? :m00:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
the only people i see having probs with NF are those just obsessed by rp's and lwrp's

those that simply adapt and play whether solo, fg rvr, or zerg stylee - and play it as a game for fun, pretty much _are_ having fun

like 50% of hibernia you mean ? ^^ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom