RP for Sieges

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
OK this is a bit old, but probably worth posting for peoples comments. Personally the best thing that's happening to RVR

In New Frontiers, there are two ways to get realm points based on combat directly involved in keep fighting for both the attackers and the defenders. At the higher levels of keep upgrading, the Lords are worth a flat RP reward for all enemies in the area. So a level 10 keep lord who dies are worth X realm points for all victors in the area.

The second way to earn realm points from keeps that is both available to attackers and defenders tallies up all of the realm points that were earned by both sides that occurred in the radius of the keep, then dishes out a share of this pool to all of the victors. Victory in this fashion is different for each: Upon killing the Lord of the keep (any level) all living and dead members of the attacking realm in range, are awarded their share of the realm point pool.

Defenders need only drive the attackers away, through killing them all or forcing them to retreat. When the keep becomes unsieged, and no attackers are found in the radius, the defenders will get their share of the realm point pool.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Is this how its gonna be or your suggestion?

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
I put my bet on how things are going to be because it's very unlikely that Balbor would have ideas like those :p

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
This is how things are working on Pendragon atm, there's an RP pool that builds up during a siege according to the number of people that get killed and the winners of the siege get the rp's from the pool as an extra bonus.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:

ops sorry forgot to post the taken from US site etc,

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
I put my bet on how things are going to be because it's very unlikely that Balbor would have ideas like those :p

:p yeah your right, my idea was that defenders get realm points every tick and as it builds up attackers get it after killing lord so i was almost right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom