router down or server buggered?

S

skerit XP

::raises hand::
And before it extreme lagg

B

Brannor McThife

Wanadoo's router AGAIN.

But it's working now...let's see if the Mids got the Relics...

-G

O

old.Alliandre

ditto. I lasted long enough to see my whole group go ld to

S

Shamarinor

Yeah same here and other 2 members of group have same problem.:mad:

E

Eblessair

Hibs are to blame this time :p
140+ ppl dead in under 30s on a dragon raid
then, most released back to mbeo.
prolly what caused the server to go tits up :)

W

whirling1

WARGHHH

Why no login???

i get through the patch screen ok and choose server..but get booted to windows at the screen that normally says datastream connected etc??? any suggestions

O

old.Pyrotechnix

Could also have been something to do with approx 350-400 Mids/Albs mixing it up in Alb/Pyrd frontier.

Now THAT was what i call lag ;)

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the lake

L

Lanceloc

Poor mids, we bashed em as they logged back in. :)

O

old.moriath

heehee we caught u with yr pants down the first time tho .. and we got our hands on the relic .. can't u be just a little slower next time pls ;)

K

klavrynd

my bet is that mythic has a system coded where, there's a high processor load, midgard and hibernia threads yield to albion ones so they can kill us while we're just standing there.

B

Brannor McThife

Wiz boom BANG!!!

:rolleyes:

Just went LD AGAIN...pingplotter showed it was Wanadoo again...

-G

O

old.Alliandre

well with messages like that you're bound to :p <in the words of my English teacher "ironic humour"<said in an american accent>>

H

herjulf

Yeah i get on occasions 30% packetloss on the 3rd hop before the Excaliburs ip, then the 2nd also delivers occasional packetloss.

I have dont these tests when experiencing trouble. to find out why.
And i always get similar to these reports.
it is the damn french that drinks way to much wine i tell ya.

i found this out:
http://hem.passagen.se/robemell/french_lag.jpg
and
http://hem.passagen.se/robemell/french_lag2.jpg

check out the last nodes the traffic passes through not only occasional long ping times, but also packetloss.

I dont think this is server related so much, i think GOA.COM are buying some cheap conns.
And spends all money on delaying the patches instead.

B

Blood

Originally posted by Eblessair
Hibs are to blame this time :p
140+ ppl dead in under 30s on a dragon raid
then, most released back to mbeo.
prolly what caused the server to go tits up :)

not if GOA runs the servers like Mythic does, Mythic has 5 servers for each world (fx. Prydwen), that would mean hibs on dragon raid would most likely be on a completely different server than Sauvage

M

matax

Originally posted by old.Blood|Prydwen

not if GOA runs the servers like Mythic does, Mythic has 5 servers for each world (fx. Prydwen), that would mean hibs on dragon raid would most likely be on a completely different server than Sauvage

You think GOA would spend that much on servers ;)

Thats twice now in 2 nights where the servers have crashed and kicked everyone off. I think Sunday night it was only Prydwen (?) but last night it was all servers for all countries - something obviously needs to be addressed - we don't want this happening every night.

L

Lanceloc

No one here knows the design and implementation of the DAOC server systems so its all conjectural.

kthanksbye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom