Roundtrip ticket

E

Ebonn

If your talking about travel terminals a roundtrip is a return ticket, i.e. there and back. if your not refering to that, then no idea :)

N

Nightchill

if they made a roundtrip ticket cheaper than two one-way tickets, it might actually serve a purpose.

A

amuse

aa.. thanks :)

was refering to the Travel terminal Roundtrip ticket.. sounded like a trip around he planet or something :p

W

|WarpiG|

i buy round trip tickets every time i return from one of the advanced planets. I never know when someone from my PA is gonna call askin for help fast, and i always miss the 2nd shuttle from Korvella or Mos Espa if i have to go an buy a ticket then run back to the ticket droid :p

N

Nightchill

Remember that you can double click the ticket to use it instead of going through the ticket collector. On the advanced planets you can buy the ticket and use it without moving from the terminal.

M

Mophead

I haven't been bothered to add up the prices, but I was wondering if it was cheaper to buy a ticket between say Corellia and Dantooine on Corellia, therefore the 2nd leg (Dant - Cor) would be cheaper if purchased as a reound trip from Cor, rather than as a single flight from dant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom