Sex Rosie oh Rosie

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
article-0-11CEC104000005DC-754_634x725.jpg

what?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like one of a bazillion similar birds. Nothing special.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Please don't let her be the new Katie Price, already sick of seeing her all over the place. Shes got big tits and a nice body, we get it! shame about her fucking face tho.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Presumably she's got someone like Max Clifford to get her in the papers for a month to launch a new career, but no-one knows her, we only know the character, and outside of big tits, what has she got?
Did I mention big tits?
I hope she does well, never harmed a fly and played a bimbo well.
I think her best bet would be to carry on as Rosie and do a Stacy Solomon. nice but dim.
For all you forryners, the real babe in Corrie is Tina.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mi...N8QOFnJQ5&sqi=2&ved=0CD4QsAQ&biw=1024&bih=667

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Playing a bimbo well. One of life's hardest acting roles. Almost as hard as playing Forrest Gump.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Presumably she's got someone like Max Clifford to get her in the papers for a month to launch a new career, but no-one knows her, we only know the character, and outside of big tits, what has she got?
Did I mention big tits?
I hope she does well, never harmed a fly and played a bimbo well.
I think her best bet would be to carry on as Rosie and do a Stacy Solomon. nice but dim.

This is the weird thing though; she says she's given up acting and basically just wants to shack up with her football player. Of course Corrie's producers frowned on their actors doing extra-curricular stuff so she probably sees a lad's mag payday before she retires to Cheshire. She'd better get a move on though because it looks like the era of the Lad's Mag is coming to an end (Born: Loaded Magazine 1993, Died: Zoo & Nuts 20..? FHM is now over 85% down on its peak circulation).

Job

As a sidenote, we bought Loaded while in Ibiza years ago, opened it up and my mates girlfriend was on the centre spread, topless in a public fountain.
Still lives around here....searches facebook.

gohan

FH is my second home
Playing a bimbo well. One of life's hardest acting roles. Almost as hard as playing Forrest Gump.
Can't work out if it's sarcasm :( Surely playing a bimbo or anyone mentally slow I.E forrest gump or rainman is hard if you're not mentally retarded or a bimbo........

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
I never said I wouldn't fuck it. I said she's nothing special.

She looks like one of a bazillion birds.

This, she is basically nothing special. Big titties, nice enough face, pert arse.

But I would ruin her given the chance.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can't work out if it's sarcasm :( Surely playing a bimbo or anyone mentally slow I.E forrest gump or rainman is hard if you're not mentally retarded or a bimbo........

Actually, I think mental illness is an easy one for actors - simply because we're not mentally retarded and therefore don't have a frame of reference.

Hence everyone loving Brad Pitt's turns in Twelve Monkeys and True Romance and Johnny Depp in anything that doesn't require him to act "straight".

Mr Depp has been awful in everything that he's been a "normal" person in. And Pitt's True Romance role as a stoner was funny, but to anyone who's smoked a fair bit of weed, completely unrealistic.

It's easy because most of us don't have a frame of reference to how shit they are. Acting a bit freaky or mental is enough for us to suspend our disbelief.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That doesn't quite explain Leonardo Dicaprio's very moving performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape? though, does it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That doesn't quite explain Leonardo Dicaprio's very moving performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape? though, does it?

I remember thinking it was overrated for the same reason. (Just like all of his other performances) :)

But in the interests of fair play, I'll watch it again sometime and let you know what I think.

Bear in mind though, I never said there couldn't be a good performance of mental or mad, just that poor performances get off lightly because we don't have as solid a frame of reference to judge them against.

Edit: Oh, and never go full retard ;)

Job

To come across convicingly as someone who struggles with simple concepts is harder than it sounds, present company excluded of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom