Sport Ronaldo

Gray

FH is my second home
Sure.

He maybe the bet player in the world.

But by god hes too fucking cocky, especially on penalties. Thought he learned his lesson the last time when he flunked.

Now hes probably cost em the championship

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well Chelsea should of finished it in the second half but sadly they didn't, however the real idiot for me was Didier Drogba...I don't know how many times players get told not to raise their hands.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Surprised he didn't clutch his ankle and roll around the floor after slapping the other player.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just watched it in a pub full of Chelsea fans. I think we deserved it over the full game, but I have to admit I thought Ronnie had blown it for us.

Fair play to Chelsea, they got right back into it in the second half. Glad it was Terry that fucked up though; can't stand him.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice :)

I wanted the mancs to lose it when Ronaldo stop-started during his run-up. It's against the rules. But to be fair, I hate terry too :)

Chelski deserved it on balance of play IMHO.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well both myself and my dad knew we would loose when it went to pens.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I watched the game and I dont really support any team but I thought the reffing was pretty good, linesmen on the other hand :p fucking shocking.

Man U coulda/woulda/shoulda been up in the first half and chelsea in the second have, so allin all going to pens was pretty reasonable.

I did giggle at Ronaldo fucking it up and then crying in relief at not being a notorious donkey for years to come.

Gray

FH is my second home
Hah oh yeah

Anyone hear Van der Sar's slip of th tongue during the interview at the end?

had to rofl at that

Aada

Part of the furniture
Hah oh yeah

Anyone hear Van der Sar's slip of th tongue during the interview at the end?

had to rofl at that

United deserved to win it overall they were fantastic to watch all season.

I said to my GF when hewas about to take it i think he is gonna miss.

Terry is a cock though he plays innocent but he is a player who stirs things up.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I tend to love the way fans justify the fact they deserved it by the way they played the rest of the season, strange really because it kind of implies that they didn't deserve on the night.

The reality was the game was like the season overall, very tight but at the end of the day someone had to win and once it went to Pens I had a feeling it wasn't going to be Chelsea.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Only one good out come of this.

It seriousley pisses the bin dippers off :D

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
I hate games ending on penalities - there's a lot of luck involved (e.g. keeper guessing on the dive, player not slipping over..) and its always a lot harder to be sure the better team really won.. and I just think they're a shit way to end a game.

Would prefer it if it went to Golden Goal and they just had to keep playing, forever.

Saying that, was fun watching the game without really caring which team won - was fun watching the reactions of Chelsea/ManU supporters to different referees decisions.. amazing how bias it makes people ;D

Ronaldo is very good, but he deserved to miss after he pulled that stunt.. its an absolutely pathetic thing to do and after he did it, I really did want them to lose..

Shame for Chelsea - but making the Final ain't to be sniffed at.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Ronaldo is a slimy haired fucknut.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
United deserved to win it overall they were fantastic to watch all season.

Disagree here. It's the champions league final - it's how they did in that game that counts - and apart from the first half-hour Chelski were by far the better team.

Chelski were unlucky, but since I hate both teams I can chalk this one down in the "don't really give a fuck" column...

Ronaldo is a slimy haired fucknut.

This everyone can agree on. Must be some new law of physics or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom