Help Rome Total War gold

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
is there anyway to train faction leaders or heirs?

my uberleader just died and left a shitty heir in charge that havent got anything anywhere in terms of influence and stuff :/ and none of my other heirs are much better, some have 1 in administration while others have 1 or 2 in command and or influence.

bought it as digital download so dont have a manual handy, and theres to much false possitives comming up on google.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
iirc if you let an army fight without a commander and they do well there's a chance one will get created.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
you can train them by leaving them in cities with school type buildings iirc
however

if you have norbert the retard, with all sorts of nasty diseases and vices....

send him off to war with no backup, till he dies.

and yes, armies without a general that get a HEROIC VICTORY with almost always get offered an adoption of sorts.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
so what do i need to do to get a heroic victory then? fight a army twice my size and win without losing a single guy on my side? :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I usually find its pot luck, sometimes I can defend against a small rebellion and get a new member of the family.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
so what do i need to do to get a heroic victory then? fight a army twice my size and win without losing a single guy on my side? :)

figth somthing the auto-resolve thinks you cant possibly win, and, er, win :p

Vae

Resident Freddy
Well it won't be that difficult. In all the Total War games it's easy to perform a lot better than the auto-resolve. The only time I've used the auto-resolve is when I'm overwhelmingly going to win and I cba spending the time to fight the battle.

Lethul

FH is my second home

Defense with lots and lots of archers vs a massive army (without seige to take your wall!). Thats where i got Heroic victorys :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Defense with lots and lots of archers vs a massive army (without seige to take your wall!). Thats where i got Heroic victorys :D

but that requires them to attack me. and unless i swipe someones capitol that doesent seem to be happening :(

and when i do that they always retaliate with multiple armies lol.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
heh, found another way to get heroic victorys... start as Goths, take and upgrade the village just west of you and wait for the Vandal horde to come and farm them ;)

i made a nobody soldier into a 5 star leader that way lol... then my game crashed and i lost it all :(

think i made it bug out or something because i was beating back ~6 full armys with my one that was camped inside the town and another that were raiding the beaten troops once a battle was over..

not sure if i wanna try that again tho.. i'm sure to fail misserably then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom