rolling on us servers

oranjeboom

Fledgling Freddie
hi all.
ive had enough and decided to join the exodus from hib/excal to mid/merlin.
not sure what char im gonna play yet, as ive never really played on mid b4.
was thinking a thane, anyone have any other suggestions?
also for all u guys who are settled over there, can u give me a few names of good guilds in mid? preferably ones with a cpl of euro players in, so ive got ppl to chat to when im online........
cheers

Reformed

Banned
Thanes are great at the beginning but suffer from low end much more than my warrior. Tireless at level 15 helps loads though. Very easy to be out of end half way through a fight with an orange with my Thane (if he resists all spells). I specced my Troll Thane with high str and some piety, then kept him on full spells and rest in axe. Destroys yellows and most orange too. Far nastier than my warrior and far faster levelling. I still like to play my warrior though - Troll again with high str and con. The warrior gets better and better as he levels though. If solo though they are pigs when hurt badly and there are very long downtimes unless you go hunting for Tinderboxes. If you run 2 accounts though you won't have to bother about tinderboxes for sure and getting in groups with the warrior or thane ain't hard either.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
We are actively providing refuge to people on Mid killbury :p

More info here

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
Gear =] haven't seen you on merlin, got a toa'd zerker there =]

perform is the name =]

We're still lowbies. Yesterday was the first time we rvr'd with a full group of 50s :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Gear said:
We're still lowbies. Yesterday was the first time we rvr'd with a full group of 50s :p

nice =] can you tell Mjoe to pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom