Rolling a Zerker

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Thinking of rollign a Zerker at the moment and was wondering if some of you lovely people could give me some advice , what starting class would you recommend (thinking troll atm) and what would you spend your intial points on (thinking all str/dex and skipping con).
Sooo if anyone out there has any advice - especially if you have a zerker and wish there was something you would have done different etc or found a nice little spec, please please let me know so i dont gimp another char :cheers:

njb|

Fledgling Freddie
dont have a zerker but, why take +dex must be better to take 15str/10con or something..

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Got one myself and would respec to troll if I could. :eek:

For starting stats 15 str 10 con or maybe 10 str/con/dex... dex is no much use tho.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
i say biggest troll and 15str 10con... FRONTLOAD!!!!!!11111.... dex is for pussys ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
no point in dex m8
Think about what function zerker has in a group, u are purely a dmg dealer (studed isnt the best ofr taking a beating), so spec urself to dmg as a general rule (zerker dmg is based on str).
When at 50 im afraid gets pretty glum ur expected ot have PF and Det4/5 to get grps, so i would work on them before going ur own way.
Spellcrafted makes all the diff, but short of that invest in a epic suite thye fairly cheap that should sort you our for the bgs then lvling after u hit 30.
If you are doing /lvl then go muspel at lvl 22 ish rarely camped, spiders weak to slash.

Hope that helps

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
15str 10 con or 15 str 10 qui troll.

Dex does only effects parry(for a light tank) whereas qui effects melee speed and evade rate which is why it's good to have high also since offhand never styles so will not be effected by qui/haste thus resulting in you using slow offhand artifacts and hitting at 2s delay with very nice damage.

Lethul

FH is my second home
if i would to roll a zerker i would take a troll, 10 str 10 con 10 qui. :)

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
raaaaawr large female tw00l maxed str rest in intel and pwn all! :worthy:

Spegelbild

Fledgling Freddie
i rolled a zerk 1 week ago, took female troll with all stat points in str and 1 in con =) and planning to have +25 str cap in template, me sa like dmg =) GL, zerker pwns :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
15 str 10 con

ownage you can do with it but FIRST you need the following:

- lvl 50
- ml-x
- equiped with shitloads of artifacts on lvl 10
- sc
- rr6+
- good grp

gl xD daocrulzfornewchars (not players, chars:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom