Rolling a Valk.. need some points.

Himse

FH is my second home
Need some advice on specs, places to level w/o bot.. that kinda thing.

ty in advance =)

Himse

FH is my second home
lpep said:
tough to lvl with no bot........

well i MIGHT be able to find some way to pl in moderna... but not sure.. ;\

Nate

FH is my second home
instances ofc, and go shield/sword dont spec too much in ow..otherwise u'll have a lot of trouble without a bot, resting longer higher possible deaths etc

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
WO bot? Well the usual places will work fine,

Stay in aegirham ill lvl 19-20, then go to Vendo till 28. Then u can go to the forest West of fens t2. U got zombies there. After that go to varulv till mid 30's whereafter u can go to spindel till u hit the big Five 0.

Spec, Depends what ya want. Tho i would go sword/shield till 40 anyway. Lesser end usage on sword styles if u doing it without a bb ect.
and im lvl second valk now, shes 33 specced 29sw 30sh 19odins. Just to give ya a thought ;) if u wanne go leirvik with ure valk i would suggest :

28 odins
3 parry
42 shield
41 sword.

And at 50 go:

47 sword
42 shield
43 odins
Parry 3

If u want u can respec spear at 40. and go for leirvik:

44 odins
23 parry
7 shield
41 spear

And at 50 go:

50 odins
27 parry
10 shield
50 spear

Thats my suggestions =).

Vav.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Danord_durin said:
Fotm himse is this ur nr 1xxxxxx+ comback:p
nope, its the 900000000+E, thinking of just stickying his bye/hello threads just to save reposts and farming.

Himse

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
nope, its the 900000000+E, thinking of just stickying his bye/hello threads just to save reposts and farming.

/agree =P i just like a change tho ¬¬ really just waiting for WAR. :|

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
WO bot? Well the usual places will work fine,

Stay in aegirham ill lvl 19-20, then go to Vendo till 28. Then u can go to the forest West of fens t2. U got zombies there. After that go to varulv till mid 30's whereafter u can go to spindel till u hit the big Five 0.

Spec, Depends what ya want. Tho i would go sword/shield till 40 anyway. Lesser end usage on sword styles if u doing it without a bb ect.
and im lvl second valk now, shes 33 specced 29sw 30sh 19odins. Just to give ya a thought ;) if u wanne go leirvik with ure valk i would suggest :

28 odins
3 parry
42 shield
41 sword.

And at 50 go:

47 sword
42 shield
43 odins
Parry 3

If u want u can respec spear at 40. and go for leirvik:

44 odins
23 parry
7 shield
41 spear

And at 50 go:

50 odins
27 parry
10 shield
50 spear

Thats my suggestions =).

Vav.

lol vav old school FTW :)

vendo is nice but after 20 i d recommand catacombs try to do as many quest as u can most of them are very easy (untill 40 anyway) and grants nice xp. instance are ofc nice as well if u have a mate or two to lvl with. classic dongeons are still ok tho and as vavi said varlu , vendo /curse tomb etc can be exploited as well.

if you know your way around there are also some nice spot in the frontiere from 20 to 50 to level. will grant a rvr zone xp bonus that is quiete nice. at your own risk tho :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Cata all the way, my runie hardly left there, uber bonus's and lots of nice camps to chain pull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom