Rolling a split spec bonedancer...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Making a bonedancer on midgard, been thinking about putting some into supression to get a decent healer pet. Still wondering how the caster / debuffer pets in the darkness line works? Still hits for low damage and faces too high resists as before or have Mythic / Goa made any smart changes ?

X

xGenocidex

fettoken said:
Making a bonedancer on midgard, been thinking about putting some into supression to get a decent healer pet. Still wondering how the caster / debuffer pets in the darkness line works? Still hits for low damage and faces too high resists as before or have Mythic / Goa made any smart changes ?

still sucks.. think the last caster pet only nukes level 50 fully sc'd players for like 90 damage if that :p

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
39 Dark
37 Suppression

Second Highest Instant lifetap, that will do about the same as highest in combination with yellow instant body debuff.
Good base-dark nuke damage.
Third highest healerpet
Second highest casterpet.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Glacier said:
39 Dark
37 Suppression

Second Highest Instant lifetap, that will do about the same as highest in combination with yellow instant body debuff.
Good base-dark nuke damage.
Third highest healerpet
Second highest casterpet.

sry for bumping this, but I got a similar problem =) I thought about that 39/37, but what about the other way round? 39supp and 38darkness? Then I get the yellow abs buff =)

unet

Fledgling Freddie
38/38 to get next ABS i supp line, the 39 dark pet just isn't worth it, i usely run with a 21 or 24 dark pet, simply for interupt purpose, but they do like 4-16 damange if they hit, like the seer pet the most though since it debuff/desiese.

this is a great spec at low rr, since you get good/no variance on baseline nuke, and you hit for about the same with lt, do to better debuff. only downside is you get 3% lower abs buff, and weaker healer pets, but gain stronger baseline nuke.
If you like to run with a extra interupt pets, this have little to no importents though, you just gain better baseline nukes then.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine is running with the 38/38 spec and is really happy about ... havent tried it myself but i have been running with him at severel occasions and i havent found any reasons to complain :)

/Mirk

krall

Fledgling Freddie
I am 38/38 works fine for me(use 2 healers), but ofc if high rr tanks, or inf's/NS's get a hold of me the combo of low lvlhealers/LT can be a problem. But wtf I like to nuke so im happy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom