Rolling a Rogue.... just a few questions

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
OK got a hunter lvl 60, and a few other mid to high range toons, but decided on rolling a Rogue, so far im lvl 27.
Slowly getting there with him (real fun toon to play) im on a PvP server and im wondering where i should concentrate my talent points, just to let you know atm, i am going swords as my duel weapons, but am considering going back to daggers due to some missing styles or maybe dagger/sword, im hoping a few nice high lvl rogues out there, either know a good webby to guide me, or let me know as to what would be a good talent roll. im looking for high damage on first strike with hopefully a quick finish, but mainly high dam to start :) so far managed to kill a lvl 30 mage at lvl 25, (2nd HK kill with char) ? anyway guys please help out with all the info you can.

Lvl 60 hunter Shadowmoon
Lvl 45 mage Shadowmoon
Lvl 46 mage Silvermoon
Lvl 24 warrior Silvermoon
Lvl 27 Rogue Shadowmoon

13 Lvl 50's Daoc (semi retired) Mid Pry :bazbeer:

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
There's no reason why you couldn't use both sword/sword and dagger/sword or sword/dagger, dagger/dagger combo. If you find it tricky to swap weapons there are mods out there that can do it for you.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
i went for a pve talent build to lvl
once im lvled up im deffo going sub build for ambushes

if u want a good grindspec, u should go ass/combat, so far im lvl 38, and killing tank mobs in about 6 to 10 seconds

just spec what fits your playstyle, and ye u can use dagger for your ambush, then use a mod to switch to a ss weapon, easy to do, i never did it cus i cba to fix the mod and another blue weap :d

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
silly question as i never really used mods on any other chars, wheres the best place to find them ? any links would be good.... cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom