Fledgling Freddie
seems to be online on the official site :worthy:

you can see the houses now :drink:

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
work for me but I had to clear my cache

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
cleared cache, not working - german and french versions work, but they contain some bugs :eek:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Firebirth said:
Latest version of macromedia flash player installed ?

yep and shockwave etc..

think it might be cached in memory so going to reboot

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you have a popup blocker or a browser which automatically suppresses popup windows then you will need to allow daoc.goa.com to open popups.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Am using Firefox browser, thats what was causing the problems

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
scorge said:
If you're using Firefox go to Tools -> Options. Then Web Features and click on 'allowed sites' next to 'block popup windows'. Type in daoc.goa.com at the top and then hit OK.

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Ning said:
on the official site :worthy:

you can see the houses now :drink:

how do u EXPLAIN the fact is that there r only 9 vacant lots in albs n in hibs 309 an in mids 200 vacant lots?

(then think how albs got 5 relics n what nf is all about)

(then flim can still compare active rvrers n say albs has equal populations w mids)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nOmoreCOAL said:
(then flim can still compare active rvrers n say albs has equal populations w mids)

try reading the stats - albs have more active RvRers come NF since a load of your realm mates have given up due to lack of relics :p

pre-NF there were as many mids RvRing as albs.

Like the way you imply I make up the stats - yes I hacked duskwave pre-NF to make it show those stats just to annoy you :p

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
try reading the stats - albs have more active RvRers come NF since a load of your realm mates have given up due to lack of relics :p

Like the way you imply I make up the stats - yes I hacked duskwave pre-NF to make it show those stats just to annoy you :p

I dont imply u makin up stats - I imply that u cant c the big picture * its accounts that matter NOT chars or the rps that r gained in rvr *.

(If u r a soccer fan can u imagine a 4th division team beatin Barcelona playin w/o 1-2 players? N if Barca wins 10-1 would u say that they had more players on the field? the score doesnt show how MANY play the game)

Dont try 2 say that most albs started rvr after 3 years of play n hide the fact that albs were MORE than mids ANYWAY u can count in rvr b4 nf.

The fact albs do better in nf is because the land is flat, there is no choke point 4 the mass of albs n mosted alb classes in nf r overpowered no matter what u say cause i played in gorre where everyone was the same rr n had allmost the same staff n playin albs way the wtfialreadykilledthemallinsecs mode.

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Stats of rps cant show ppl rvr. Cause if they do, tell me plz the exact number so i can shut up.

******albs have more active RvRers come NF since a load of our realm mates have given up due to lack of NUMBERS mostly n cause they played pure tanks :p ******
CAUSE we DID HAVE a 10% advantage BUT it wasnt ENOUGH even the 20% advantage wouldnt b ENOUGH to face the zerg w the loads of siege EVEN in a choke point like the relic gates

But in a way u admit that relics were a counterweight 2 albs poppulation so rps every week were close in #. This can b a fine excuse comin from yer side 4 all mids/hibs not playin since all the odds r against n as u say now albs number r EVEN more in rvr.

Finally rps per week dont stand 4 chars in rvr.
I cant believe that the albs who have 200 more than mids n 300 more than hibs houses started playin rvr AFTER 3 years of play.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
read the stats again...

it's number of people gaining X or more RP a week..

if someone plays in RvR at all (i.e. more than 10minutes a week :p) they'll make 1k in a week and show up on the stats.

If someone's participating daily they'll probably get 5k or 15k a week and show up in those stats.

Therefore comparing the number of people with 1k 5k or 15k or more lwrp in each realm is comparing the number of people RvRing in each realm. It won't give you the number of people in RvR zones at any one time - need a GM to get you that ;) but it will give you the number of people from each realm that actively participate in RvR which is going to be relative to the number of people actively in RvR at any one time.

Or are you trying to say that albion fields a 5000 person zerg that never gains any RP and therefore doesn't show up on the stats? Maybe they have 5000 rvring players that have no guild?

Or that all the midgard players play only at night and therefore of the 1000 or so 1k+ RP gaining mids 99% of them gain them at 3am leaving only 1% during daytime to defend?

nOmoreCOAL

Fledgling Freddie
enough w numbers warmap says more...
RED CUPS BIG RED CAPS ENORMOUS BIG RED CUPS

no hammers no trees (last post 4 this subject by me)
:drink:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
scorge said:

and thats the reason u should only use IE.. all other web browsers just fuck things up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom