Roll of Honour

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Why cant they fix this alrdy? :( I wanna see my stats and my actual standings! Gr.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
agree last time this was working was when i was rr5L5 ive been told im now rr7L1.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably waiting until clustering now i reckon, well thats my guess anyhow.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
asked a GM who asked the web people and they said "waiting on some code from Mythic" - might be the code needs the clusters up and running first, or that we'll not get it till the next patch - who knows :(

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
The next patch... You mean the one incoming this year, or wait, was it the next year?

It has still been months... :(

I heard last spring that they were working on trying to reduce the lag between the US and the EU versions, anyone heard any more info on that subject?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Docs said:
The next patch... You mean the one incoming this year, or wait, was it the next year?

It has still been months... :(

I heard last spring that they were working on trying to reduce the lag between the US and the EU versions, anyone heard any more info on that subject?
@ next patch we should be at the same as US

Jess

Loyal Freddie
trycorn said:
@ next patch we should be at the same as US

"Current" XML looks like a GOA implementation since the structure varies quite a bit from the american version.

Its quite odd why the american version is not good enough here ...
Would have thought that it should be possible to retain the original structure and just do some localization of language for the poor germans and french.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Jess said:
"Current" XML looks like a GOA implementation since the structure varies quite a bit from the american version.

Would have thought that it should be possible to retain the original structure and just do some localization of language for the poor germans and french.

US version doesn't use enough Flash. I sometimes wonder if GOA/Wannadoo actually own Macromedia or something...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Jess said:

there's changes in the structure because of the whole male/female changing of titles and whatnot - can see with the third party UI editing software you have to choose whether to use unicode support or not depending on where your UI is being used - the versions of the game are different, even the english language european ones (which is daft really ;) the US should be running what we run on excal/prydwen - but not the other way around)

illu

Part of the furniture
Yeah this is taking too long :/

I need the names and classes of some people for my next vid, and I can't look them up anywhere :/ I might have to enlist the help of people on this board - but honestly, it's been months since it has worked.

Sort it out! :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom