Roll of honour

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
GoA provide the service that the Roll of Honour is down after a patch by rule. If we are lucky, it will eventually come up after a couple of weeks. This patch however, they decided not to fix it.

Rumours have it, that they plan to extent this service to different servers. Ie, Prydwen.

U

ulvarkan

Now this could be me being a bit anal (entirely possible!), but I think GOA may be underestimating how important the Roll of Honour is to people.

I have only been playing DAOC since Feb this year but the Roll of Honour was an important part of the game to me which has sadly been missing for far too long.

I know that we have been told nothing will be done till clustering etc etc etc but I am very dissapointed that this has not been taken more seriously.

I think it is little things like this which will be the death of DAOC. My guild has already been virtually wiped out by people leaving for WOW & then moving to some of the few remaining active guilds & playing the game is starting to become a sad & lonely experience most nights. I believe these little unimportant things are actually contributing more to people abandoning the game than is suspected. :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
of late they have had one or two more important things to sort out, i would expect it back a few weeks after cluster.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
of late they have had one or two more important things to sort out, i would expect it back a few weeks after cluster.

Yeah, I agree when the choise comes to fixing Prydwen or fixing the XML, the server obviously wins.

What about the 2-3 weeks between the Patch and the Prydwen disaster?

You say it yourself: "a few weeks after cluster".

Why on earth is it not just working straight off after clustering like Mythic seems capable off in the US?

Seems once again to be a sign of either bad priorities or incompetence.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Only Goa could answer why every patch they manage to break something :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
I wouldn't be admired if they had forgotten it :\ Givf! E-Peens need more fluffing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom