Roll of honour (EU)

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Guys!!!

Do any1 know if there is any possibility that the Dyvet Roll of Honour gonna be merged?

The reason i m here asking that it s cus actually my guild is running an /as with many guilds on it that come form the other server ( we re exca.....others are pryd) and this make impossible to see them on the Ranking Roll of Honour......so tbh this isnt nice and it s also hard to pps find right /as in this way!!!

Tnx and soz 4 the disturb:touch:

cyu in game

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hey Guys!!!

Do any1 know if there is any possibility that the Dyvet Roll of Honour gonna be merged?

The reason i m here asking that it s cus actually my guild is running an /as with many guilds on it that come form the other server ( we re exca.....others are pryd) and this make impossible to see them on the Ranking Roll of Honour......so tbh this isnt nice and it s also hard to pps find right /as in this way!!!

Tnx and soz 4 the disturb:touch:

cyu in game

Sensible request.
Probably there are some technical problems to do it.
Even if it was possible am fairly sure that the Web Agency would screw it up, rendering RoH useless for 3 months like last time :m00:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Sensible request.
Probably there are some technical problems to do it.
Even if it was possible am fairly sure that the Web Agency would screw it up, rendering RoH useless for 3 months like last time :m00:

So true :D

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Doh!

Oki I gonna drink few beers meanwhile then!

Btw tnx guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom