Roleplaying

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
When in game I enjoy roleplaying to a point but have you ever encountered
an officer or superiour in ure guild or whatever who is up his own hole ?

Having Gm'd guilds and been officers in others on my main server I know well how to treat guildies and handle complaints and situations etc and I know when to stop dicking around to deal with a serious situation and that...

anyway - joined a guild with one of my characters on camlann recently and I got rank to invite people so I invited my rl m8 who just rolled but will have a few levels in no time because I got a pl bot at my hand -

anyways - few seconds later this officer pms me giving me the 20 questions and says all sort of - youre in trouble kinda of shit and the do u know who I am ? kinda stuff to me ---

Ill post logs later for a laugh and you will piss ureself at mr serious but I will talk to my old gm first --

so he starts talking all this respect my authority shit even thought i told him no one had been specific to me about inviting details and sorry if it was a mistake etc but he was on some sort of power trip due to a shit job and ugly gf in rl prolly -- or he was 10.... mebbe 1st one -

regardless - I have been in guilds that are regarded as fairly eleet and guilds where players are well known and established so I know how to act and that but this guy was just being an asshole -

But do I a: roleplay and say sorry mister ( even tho i did anyway ) and listen to his QQ

or b: tell him not to be a fucking knob and grow up (which i did in end 2 )

kept saying i was in trouble with gm and i said fair nuff i will talk to the gm but for him to stop bothering me - kept spamming fucktalk at me so i just quit the guild but seriously - i would pay to meet these guys in rl -

/smashfacein

anyway -- roleplay and take 10 year olds abuse ? or play a game whatever u want as u pay to play it ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kk i read half as its busy at work but here is my opinion.

your made a officer so to speak cause the gm has faith in your judgement. if the gm allows you to invite he should let you and any problems you would deal with if possible.

you have been entrusted with a responsibility and its up to you to use it. he sounds a bit power hungry and pom aint gonna satisfy him.

if you dont agree on something you can argue your point but to have the gm moan and bitch about he is higher la la laaa i haaavvveee the power is wrong.

imo its best to have adults as gm's as they still mess about as do us all but like you say know when to be serious. if the gm abuses his power the people who are in his guild could all leave.

that guys is probably 14 been in a strict rvr guild and now thinks he can own everyone.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
because i was gm of a guilds and i could understand what he meant. i left nazgul cause 3 ppl who were gm's from an old guild were made gm's of nazgul and were idiots. started bossing me about. i mentioned i was a gm and would appreciate if ppl did not speak like that in guild and they were prats about it.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
because i was gm of a guilds and i could understand what he meant. i left nazgul cause 3 ppl who were gm's from an old guild were made gm's of nazgul and were idiots. started bossing me about. i mentioned i was a gm and would appreciate if ppl did not speak like that in guild and they were prats about it.

I had a small guild on excal hibernia before and had some x nazgul fella in at as officer - rerolled later on so it didnt go anywhere but looked promising at the time - cant remember his name though-- :(

B

Ballad

Kewl avatar Bahu. :p

Now I can actually read your posts... those eyes were really buggering.

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
dowin was the warden in our old guild :twak:
the BM was lvl 50 , name sumtin on the lines of dixy/sexy/ smth anyway ,

posting to try new avatar sense a person on Mid forums nicked mine :p

fortunefish

Banned
lets make a really nice guild :) where we are all equal and we all have a fun time and dont kae the mistake of invite those damn /level 20s that moan all damn day

i would really like that for once anyone in? :clap:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
sure can my /level 20 BDer join? he is leet, real fun 2 play, i can just run around and spam 11111111111111111111111111111 honestly, ive died like 10 times but thats 2 purps, i had them all on 5% aswell :)

p.s. joke i like voojoo seems nice :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Voodoo r good :)

Nice Avatar Tin :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom